The Next Black Series Helmet?

I would love it if they released on of the following;
B-Wing pilot helmet
Scout trooper helmet
Imperial guard helmet

I must agree with others here that a Boba Fett helmet would not do it justice.

I pretty confident that you'er not going to get any Star Wars item from Hasbro. that is just a prop. I think they have to work around the existing Star Wars licenses that they have and don't have. I think currently, the items they have to make have to classify as a toy, even if that toy is aimed at adult collectors. I think that is why all these helmets have some sort of electronic sounds build in. I would also assume that such licensing limitations does not apply to their Marvel line which is why they can things like the shield.

I think the only way you'd get a melting mask from Hasbro is if they can add some sort of functionality. Like making it into a bluetooth speaker... repeat movie phrases... answers your yes/ no questions like an electronic version of a magic 8 ball... something like that. I sort of think that is what Wand Company does... I mean who is really using a phaser as a TV remote?

LMFAO!........um, I'm using my phaser as a remote!.............coolest remote EVER:cool

If I were to get a Fett helmet from Hasbro, I would expect a cleaner, symmetrical version of the original sculpt, maintaining proportions as closely as possible. They really nailed that approach with the Stormtrooper and Poe helmet. If they can give me that good base for a repaint, I'm all in.

If I were to get a Fett helmet from Hasbro, I would expect a cleaner, symmetrical version of the original sculpt, maintaining proportions as closely as possible. They really nailed that approach with the Stormtrooper and Poe helmet. If they can give me that good base for a repaint, I'm all in.

If you just want something for a repaint, there are plenty of makers to choose from, who do resin cast Fett shells. I purchased two, one was listed as a B pull (which was better than some A pulls from others) and an A pull. One became a Boba Fett for my brother, the other custom for me.

The newest Fett lid from Rubies is surprisingly amazing. Nice, rigid plastic (but don't use adhesive-remover to get the label off the inside -- ask me how I know), true 1:1 size, symmetrical, easy to dismantle and mod. About the only glaring things for me were the location, orientation, and execution of the left-mandible slot (made necessary by injection-molding requirements), the Borden connector detail on the right cheek being a two-hole rather than three, and the right upper outer earcap (that holds the rangefinder stalk in place) has the separation line with the inner in the wrong place -- it separates at the inside side of the stalk, rather than the correct outside.

.Plus, it's only about fifty bucks online.

And besides, the last time Hasbro gave us a Boba helmet with sounds, it was excruciating. "Oi'm Bowbah Fett -- yew moita hihda me. He he he he he..." Gods I miss Jason Wingreen.

"cleaner, symmetrical version"?.........hhmmmmmm, a Jango would be sweet and much easier to produce without all Boba's wheathering! BUT would it sell as well as a Boba?

I know I'd buy at least 1

And besides, the last time Hasbro gave us a Boba helmet with sounds, it was excruciating. "Oi'm Bowbah Fett -- yew moita hihda me. He he he he he..." Gods I miss Jason Wingreen.

Oh that thing was horrendous. That complete bastardization of an impression of an Australian accent with a bit of an impression of a New Zealand accent...
Sounded nothing like Temuera Morisson.

But yeah, dubbing over Wingreens voice for the Special Edition was... special.

Were any new Hasbro Star Wars helmets shown off at NYCC?

The belief is that the Star Wars items shown is just a small part of the Star Wars line. They expect more products to be shown at celebration in April and more in July at SDCC. If they show the EPS 9 trailer at or before celebration, then we might see some movie products then.

Also, Triple Force Friday is October 4. Triple Force Friday Announced | StarWars.com

So if a helmet is to be released this year, it could be held back because it is a tie in with EPS 9, The Madilorian, or Fallen Order.

Were any new Hasbro Star Wars helmets shown off at NYCC?
I couldn't find any. They had the three new lightsabers released in January on display but that's it. We still got Celebration and Force Friday coming up this year. In 2017, they revealed the Poe Dameron helmet at Celebration. I think it's likely they might do the same again.

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back