The Next Black Series Helmet?

I totally agree, I know its not accurate, but that is the helmet I would have punched my granny for when I was a kid! And at a glance, particularly with a few mods and paint, it's as good as.

That said, what worries me with a Fett is the visor and dimensions. Fett toy mask always have a crap visor, either way to wide or narrow and nearly always over tall like it's stretched or a bit squat. It's immediately visible.
But, I don't have to buy it, so it would be nice to see one and have the choice to leave it.

I think they could pull off a decent boba Fett now. Unlike that old boba Fett helmet, Vader helmet and clone trooper helmet, all of which were very toy like. The new black Series helmets seem to really be going for a higher scale, authentic look. More for adults than kids. Even if they aren’t exactly movie accurate, the proportions and paint look pretty good. So I don’t think a boba Fett would be too bad at all. I also forgot about the scout trooper. I’d love one of those. Plus a shore trooper and maybe a tank trooper.

I think they could pull off a decent boba Fett now. Unlike that old boba Fett helmet, Vader helmet and clone trooper helmet, all of which were very toy like. The new black Series helmets seem to really be going for a higher scale, authentic look. More for adults than kids. Even if they aren’t exactly movie accurate, the proportions and paint look pretty good. So I don’t think a boba Fett would be too bad at all. I also forgot about the scout trooper. I’d love one of those. Plus a shore trooper and maybe a tank trooper.

I would like to see it, I'm interested, just find previous Fett masks to be somewhat odious.

Right with you on the scout and shore trooper.

A Scout Trooper would be a perfect addition. With a nice opening visor it should be pretty easy to get right. A Fett would be a nice base for a repaint but that's about it. I would go for a Phase I of II Clone Trooper but it's down on my list of wanted helmets.

No it was a mistake...I was talking about the paintjob of the MR Fett helmet.I think it looks very good.

Oh yes, the paint job on the MR is excellent. I owned one and was very pleased. Too bad they couldn't get the visor pinch fixed and copied the wrong helmet.

I pretty confident that you'er not going to get any Star Wars item from Hasbro. that is just a prop. I think they have to work around the existing Star Wars licenses that they have and don't have. I think currently, the items they have to make have to classify as a toy, even if that toy is aimed at adult collectors. I think that is why all these helmets have some sort of electronic sounds build in. I would also assume that such licensing limitations does not apply to their Marvel line which is why they can things like the shield.

I ageee. However, I saw a survey that Hasbro did for their Black Series line last 2016. It also included the helmets, force FX sabers, and potential props. The FO Stormtrooper riot control baton and Vader helmet were among the items in the survey, so I think it’s safe to assume that these items are among their potential black series releases:

HELMETS:
-Luke Xwing
-Tie pilot
-Boba fett
-Emperors royal guard
-Captain phasma
-FO stormtrooper
-Sabine wren

PROPS:
-Melted vader helmet
-Emperors royal guard staff
-Rey staff
-Ashoka tamo lightsabers

Link to survey and screenshots from survey attached: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/SWTheBlackSeries

F8BB90D5-F246-4D4D-83FF-9BBC590A5FBA.jpegC3660524-7007-4666-A3A9-AB9EC2D67F48.jpeg

I ageee. However, I saw a survey that Hasbro did for their Black Series line last 2016. It also included the helmets, force FX sabers, and potential props. The FO Stormtrooper riot control baton and Vader helmet were among the items in the survey, so I think it’s safe to assume that these items are among their potential black series releases:

HELMETS:
-Luke Xwing
-Tie pilot
-Boba fett
-Emperors royal guard
-Captain phasma
-FO stormtrooper
-Sabine wren

PROPS:
-Melted vader helmet
-Emperors royal guard staff
-Rey staff
-Ashoka tamo lightsabers

Link to survey and screenshots from survey attached: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/SWTheBlackSeries

View attachment 829178View attachment 829179

Right but most likely like I said, they are going to have some sort of playability feature if they realeased such items. Such as if they realeased. Rey staff, it would most likely have some sort of electronic motion activated striking action similar to fx lightsaber. It’s probably never going to be just a staff or just a hilt. They will have to do something.

From what I have read, the tie pilot is a mold of an APH-6 with a stormy face and tube box. They could do a run of X-Wing pilot and these simultaneously if that is in fact correct. They already have the sculpt of the ST face, so not hard to imagine doing a X-wing helmet first followed up by a run of the tie pilot.

Wouldn't be surprised if it was Fett, or Phasma. Keep in mind it has to have some correlation to the new film's (anthology or trilogy) and has to be a well known character.

- - - Updated - - -

I wouldn't want Phasma just because there's no way they'll do a good silver chrome on it.

I don't know... The chrome on the kylo visor area was pretty impressive.. I'd like to see if they could do that across the whole helmet

Yakface is reporting a possible Walmart Exclusive helmet from the Solo film. Speculation is a Mimban Stormtrooper.

Yeah, the Mimban makes the most sense to me. They've already got the TK molds, so they'd just need to make the shield, slap it on some TK's and give them a muddy paint job. Plus, the Black Series 6" Mimban stormtrooper figure is exclusive to Walmart, so giving them the Mimban TK helmet seems logical.

Yakface is reporting a possible Walmart Exclusive helmet from the Solo film. Speculation is a Mimban Stormtrooper.

That seems like a great possibility. I don't think that they would create a whole new helmet as an exclusive but they more likely could modify an existing product. We've seen repaints and back in the days of the Clone helmets they had exclusives where they added on targeting stalks and tac lights. So I could see them adding on the extra forehead armor to make the Mimban version. I also have to wonder if it would be a dirty version as well.

Good. Hammering the stormtrooper mold is the best option they have. Decently accurate for the casual fan.

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back