my Darth Vader costume and my voice-changer in action

just wanted to share a short clip that shows the steps/ the way I just edited a nice picture of the amazing benfriday to make the saber look a little bit better:

Last edited by a moderator:
I would love to see your website in English as your detailed pictures of each piece look fantastic, I want to see what you have said about them.

Hey I just watched your new voice changer video and the effect is spot on but i want to know how you did it cause the title said hasbro spyware but the spyware voice changer sounds nothing like that. And In the description it has the effects but you can't put that stuff in the voice changer. Also what did you say in the video?

Last edited:
Hey I just watched your new voice changer video and it sounds spot on but i want to know how you did it cause the title said hasbro spyware but the spyware voice changer sounds nothing like that. And In the description it has the effects but you can't put that stuff in the voice changer.

Hi, thank you so much for your nice comment. I really appreciate it.
The setup consists of a multi stomp MS-100BT using a chain of five DSPs with 31 parameters, a JBL charge, a Aker 1505, a M-Audio splitter and a PYLE PRO Pyle Pro PLMC15.
The title is just a referral to my other voicechanger-tests or... a clickbait.

Hi, thank you so much for your nice comment. I really appreciate it.
The setup consists of a multi stomp MS-100BT using a chain of five DSPs with 31 parameters, a JBL charge, a Aker 1505, a M-Audio splitter and a PYLE PRO Pyle Pro PLMC15.
The title is just a referral to my other voicechanger-tests or... a clickbait.

Can you speak English and if so can you do a video where you quote Darth Vader or do a recording of james earl Jones on your phone into the the microphone?

Can you speak English and if so can you do a video where you quote Darth Vader or do a recording of james earl Jones on your phone into the the microphone?

there are some videos on my youtube-channel.
maybe you would like to watch for example this voice-test with some JEJ-test-phrases:

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back