Ant-Man and the Wasp (Post-release)

What did you think of Ant-Man and the Wasp?

• It was okay. Not too pleased with it.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • It was bad.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
What did kind of get me was how they powered the lab, they would plop it down anywhere there was space, enlarge it and it was ready to go and powered up. Did the building have its own super generator or nuclear reactor to provide power?
After seeing it a second time tonight, I spotted an answer. Hank blew up two AAA dry cell batteries to be 10 stories tall! Duracell, as it happens.

Another second viewing note, regarding Janet's survival - I can't be sure until the blu ray, but I swear that as Hank and Janet make their getaway from the quantum realm, there's a moment when you see an entire city in a bubble in the back of the frame, Kandor style. Maybe a nod to one of the sections of Homeworld from the Microverse?

I guess leaving the theater what stuck in my head was that they were setting up Ghost for some kind of anti hero role after this movie. They talked about getting the quantum particles for their 'new friend ghost' in the scene, so I believe she will come back in the next one.

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back