Smaller faceshells?

Celaeno

Just got my Spider-Gwen suit today from Zentai Zone, and it's fantastic-but it definitely needs a face shell, otherwise it just doesn't have that nice shape to the mask. I threw together an attempt at one out of a kid's roleplay mask, and I've found the problem is twofold: with the actual mask in place, it doesn't seem to sit right with the mask's lenses, and it smashes against my nose. I'd like to get a proper faceshell so I have something better fitting/more comfortable, but my concern is that most will be made with guys' faces in mind, and thus might end actually being too big on me. So, looking for thoughts-should I be good with pretty much any faceshell, or are there particular makers I should go to for the best fit?

Just got my Spider-Gwen suit today from Zentai Zone, and it's fantastic-but it definitely needs a face shell, otherwise it just doesn't have that nice shape to the mask. I threw together an attempt at one out of a kid's roleplay mask, and I've found the problem is twofold: with the actual mask in place, it doesn't seem to sit right with the mask's lenses, and it smashes against my nose. I'd like to get a proper faceshell so I have something better fitting/more comfortable, but my concern is that most will be made with guys' faces in mind, and thus might end actually being too big on me. So, looking for thoughts-should I be good with pretty much any faceshell, or are there particular makers I should go to for the best fit?
TJack has smaller sized shells. He could maybe hook you up with one.

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back