2008 Hasbro Lagacy Millenium Falcon Value

BornKilr

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Hope this is the right section for this.

I have the aforementioned Falcon and was going to take it to a collector shop and possibly sell it and was looking for an estimated value. Checked ebay and Amazon and got a few wildly varying prices, and many being parted out to sell.

Searched this forum and mostly found that this version is much maligned by the SW crowd for all the inaccuracies. So does anyone have a base I could use when selling. By the way, there's no box, no Han or Chewy. All lights, sounds work. Have all cannons, projectiles, radar and landing pads. Body is in very good shape. I can supply pics if needed.

Thanks

It is THE best toy Falcon out there when it comes to play value for the kids. I am still kicking myself for not getting one or two when they were on sale for 100 Euros back in the days. I think that a dealer will probably give you around 200 USD for it, whereas collectors may shell out 400+ USD, depending on all those variables that keep collectors happy ;)

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back