Sideshow Endoskull has Arrived!!!!!

allosaur176

Sr Member
Came home tonight to this beauty!!!! This sucker feels like its constructed of all metal...

t9.jpg

t8.jpg

t7.jpg

kitchen night lite on
t6.jpg

kitchen night lite off
t5.jpg

t4.jpg

t3.jpg

t2.jpg

t1.jpg

The whole metal housing all the way to the cpu is all magnetic, the extra pin is topull out the chip if need be, but all you really have to do is to slowly pull the main cap off, and the rest magnetically follow

The eyes are amazingly bright and looks a helluva lot better than the TC version... There is a switch to turn on and off, again, unlike the TC version, and when you turn the eyes off, it stays on for a second, then slowly fades out, just like in the movies

You can see how much more slender this is to the TC, and feels like I could take a lead pipe and smash this guy 100 times with no effect

I am very pleased with this Sideshow product..... If your on the shelf about buying this, I highly recommend you do so... Now I just might pic up the clean version

:eek I'm not even a huge fan of the Terminator films, but now I want to pick myself up one of these! It looks fantastic. :thumbsup

Hi,

The new Sideshow seems completely different...The head itself is taller, with a slender waist...and the eyes look very good on that one. Very nice piece.

FRED

Wow, I guess it's slender...

For a minute I thought the JPEG compression ratio was outta whack... :eek

My clean chrome version showed up and may go back. On one side of the forehead there is a 4" long by 1" wide burgundy/bluish line of discoloration in the chrome finish. :confused Maybe I will try and see if it polishes out???

Wow, I never thought that there would be such a diffenrance! Might pick one up now myself!

Thanks for the pics

Domenik

Some of that difference is the Sideshow piece the head is in a more chin down angle then the other.

I got mine yesterday also and it is the bomb. I cannot say enough about it. The eyes are what set it apart. The power down feature is super. The only thing is the 2 lower front teeth are joined. I plan on taking care of them later today. I also preordered the Arnold battle damaged bust. I will try to get pics up later today.

Greg

I am still waiting on mine.

For those that have them, do you see a "rainbow" in the metal?

Some of the guys at SF said they had somebad rainbows, ruining the piece.

Pictured here:

67dwj0l.jpg

Big thumbs up on this piece overall.

Has anyone compared it to the old Icons endo?

Well, I think the Icons skull is more like the HCG version. I woud love to see it compared to the M1 Skull that is said to be a cast of a screen used one.

Concerning the rainbos it seems that all skulls do have it (and I have to say that I´m not really a fan of that effect!)

Domenik

@Gruson: TK765 talked about the rainbow effect in his post

No rainbow effect on mine. Was it to represent exposure to high temp or oil? I am glad I didn't get a full endo. I wonder if they will start using this "skull"? If not I will be waiting for a while.

Greg

Awesome pics Rob - thanks for sharing and congrats!

I absolutelly love my chrome-plated M1 skull, and don't know if I need two, but I really want this thing!

I am still waiting on mine.

For those that have them, do you see a "rainbow" in the metal?

Some of the guys at SF said they had somebad rainbows, ruining the piece.

Pictured here:

67dwj0l.jpg

Big thumbs up on this piece overall.

Has anyone compared it to the old Icons endo?

Mine has the rainbow in the exact same spot.

Was this intentional or a flaw???

Can we remove it is my question.

Rainbows are for Care Bears and Unicorns.

Not Terminators.

Wonder what the rationale was.
I just went back and looked at a pic of a screen used skull and sure enough, it has a rainbow. I think this might possibly be a case of accuracy vs. idealized.

skull.jpg

Last edited:
I just went back and looked at a pic of a screen used skull and sure enough, it has a rainbow. I think this might possibly be a case of accuracy vs. idealized.

skull.jpg

Thanks for finding that.
I will share that info with the guys over at the statue forum.

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back