Darth Vader reveal helmet

Its uptight if you don´t wanna share your infos immediately with every lazy person?In what a world are you living?
The young generation...always funny to read.If you still are in the hobby over 15 years later we can talk again.;)

I think the point being missed is.. THE INFO IS ALREADY HERE!..

Its not being kept from him or being kept a secret.

Why try to re-iterate/regurgitate the BIBLE of knowledge posted in other threads... when he can just go there and get all the info he can possibly need?

Who and where is any 'up-tight-ness' coming from? Because is easier for him to go to those threads and READ.. instead of giving him a special edition, personal one-on-one education in his very own post?

I think you have things a bit backwards.

Right...if he would read my thread he would know a lot more over this prop.But he is too lazy for this..thats it all!
And if I and others would see that he really starts with his mask and has problems he could ask for help also.
But I´ve never seen something from him.

Right...if he would read my thread he would know a lot more over this prop.But he is too lazy for this..thats it all!
And if I and others would see that he really starts with his mask and has problems he could ask for help also.
But I´ve never seen something from him.

It will take me some time to get started on my reveal mostly cause I need a better workspace. But what I am talking about is you had some stuff like the metal disc and typewriter parts laser cut for you and I don't know anyone who can do that for me and what exact typewriter to get them from I've heard from a Mercedes one but that's not very specific cause there are many of them. And I am still not sure how to get some greeblies like the dental expander or the photomultiplier synopses or even just resin copies of them i am not being lazy i am just not finding anything that helps a lot. Also the reason you have never seen something from me is cause I am a new member.

Last edited:
Then THAT is what you should post and specifically ask. I am by no means a Vader (reveal) Bucket guru.....

but asking for 'everything' vs asking for help in sourcing a missing greeblie is COMPLETELY different.

and you can search or ask for laser cutting services.. or use an on-line service if there is no one in your area or local makerspace...etc..

It will take me some time to get started on my reveal mostly cause I need a better workspace. But what I am talking about is you had some stuff like the metal disc and typewriter parts laser cut for you and I don't know anyone who can do that for me and what exact typewriter to get them from I've heard from a Mercedes one but that's not very specific cause there are many of them. And I am still not sure how to get some greeblies like the dental expander or the photomultiplier synopses or even just resin copies of them i am not being lazy i am just not finding anything that helps a lot. Also the reason you have never seen something from me is cause I am a new member.

If you would read my thread you would know that I made the linkages msyself and that the typewriter was never found.We don´t know if it ever came from a typewriter.
That was only a idea..but I´ve never seen that somebody really found the real originalparts.You can all read this in the threads here...so its not really a big secret for a really interested person.Thats what I said...you never really looked in the threads here.And about the dentalexpanders...they are really extreme rare to find.And I bet you will not have the money to buy one.Use copys of the real ones like I did.
This prop is very expensive if you really want it accurate.So if you don´t have lots of cash and really good contacts you will need a long time to complete it.And thats why your questions are so stupid...there is no source out there to buy all the stuff for cheap to complete the ROTJ reveal.Or you buy a portumac kit or finished mask...but on this kit its really nothing really accurate.I know it because I started with one.
So come down and relax and learn.Thats what we all do here..every day.;)
You can also send me a PM if you have the money and I can give some sources for parts.

Last edited:
I will try as hard as I can go look through yours and bengrims threads as thoroughly as I can. Thank you for telling me some of this stuff i guess I didn't look very hard i am sorry.

Marcus(kurtyboy) has also a great ROTJ mask in the making.I think when you read this threads you know enough to start your own build.
From what country are you?

Thank you guys for helping me

Please stop to open so much threads.Make one thread for your Vader Reveal project.It makes no sense to open a new thread every day.You will not become faster or better answers about that.It makes it only a lot more difficult to follow your work.

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back