Darth Vader reveal helmet

Frogfreak

Sr Member
So when I get the money I want to get a Vader helmet then upgrade it to a three piece Darth Vader reveal helmet so I will need help finding an accurate helmet and all the little props inside and outside. So I want to know what all known screen used props are and the ones that know one knows about ones that look like the originals and also know where to get them and hopefully as cheap as possible. Thank you.

Last edited:
You are asking a lot IMHO..

There are TONS of threads on this.. and much (much) work has gone into identifying and finding said (re)sources..

To ask someone to spoon-feed you all this info... is a bit... well.. 'lazy' to me.

Do a search.. you will find more info that you care to know about! LOL

It is not going to be cheap. Bengrim and Kroenen have been building theirs for a while now and are still at it.

Screen accurate and cheap aren't in the same neighborhood. Best you can hope for is "good enough" and $100 on a Black Series reveal helmet. Beyond that, it will take time, and none of it will be inexpensive.

People have dedicated years of their lives to research and identify these pieces, and much of it has been shared on these very forums. Another thing to understand is that the prop pieces the production team used were obsolete forty years ago. Finding them today is a chore, and finding them cheap is a fantasy.

Without the disposable level of income, which I assume you do not have based on the first few words of your opening post, building a screen accurate Vader reveal helmet using correct, original parts rather than casts or 3d prints is a very daunting task. Not that it can't be done on a budget, just that it will take some time.

Research some of the Vader helmet threads on the RPF. That's the best place to start.

So when I get the money I want to get a Vader helmet then upgrade it to a three piece Darth Vader reveal helmet so I will need help finding an accurate helmet and all the little props inside and outside. So I want to know what all known screen used props are and the ones that know one knows about ones that look like the originals and also know where to get them and hopefully as cheap as possible. Thank you.

You have forgotten to say that you also need all pics,videos and other stuff about this prop we collected over years.;)

The guy's just looking for a bit of guidance and support....

If my opinion's of any use, I would buy a black series reveal helmet and see how happy you are with it. You should be able to get one reasonably cheap.

Good luck!

What everybody is saying is use the search function in the upper right of the main page. I would suggest "Vader Reveal" as search terms. Read for a month or five and then come back and ask more pointed questions.
Never hurts to ask. Some people are more than willing to share their research.

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

I get that. But some people aren't so uptight that they aren't willing to share no matter the case. I know I do.
I seriously think the OP doesn't understand how to search the forum. There is no way you can spoon feed someone the firehose-worth of info behind the Vader Reveal. You just gotta do your homework on that one. :)

Just to clarify. Any info I found I'd willing share, Info from others no. Unless I was given permission.

I get that. But some people aren't so uptight that they aren't willing to share no matter the case. I know I do.

Ok, I think I see where you're coming from. But let's say you come on the forum and say "Help me make the best E-11"... now, I'm not an E-11 guy but those guys are freakin' tireless. They have gone though ANH frame-by-frame to identify all the variations and where they are filmed and and which guy put them together, and on and on.

Are you supposed to say 6 words and sit back?

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back