Uzay Blue Stars...I need to find one

tubachris85x

Master Member
I feel like I'm going mad, spending my nights looking for one at an "affordable" price. While I of course prefer a MOC one, even finding a decent loose (and complete) version would be as suitable. I think the last I heard, they sold for over $10k....Thought I had a line on a loose one today, but nope. Sold....

Anyone out there thinking to unload theirs?

Met a NY-based collector (whose day job is dentist) at NY Comic Con last year who had at least one of these, possibly more
His name escapes me, but he is buddies with that toy hunting dude Mark who showed up on the Toy Hunter show once in a while

Met a NY-based collector (whose day job is dentist) at NY Comic Con last year who had at least one of these, possibly more
His name escapes me, but he is buddies with that toy hunting dude Mark who showed up on the Toy Hunter show once in a while

Mark Huckabone?

Anyone out there thinking to unload theirs?

Chris, I must say that I love to read "unload" in connection to very rare and highly expensive collectible items :D :D :D

A Bluestars is beyond $10K atm, you are going to have better luck on the RS forum. I think there are TheTurkishBrothers who specialize in Uzay and there are several other collectors on the forum that have them, and IIRC there was one for sale not long ago.

Chris, I must say that I love to read "unload" in connection to very rare and highly expensive collectible items :D :D :D

A Bluestars is beyond $10K atm, you are going to have better luck on the RS forum. I think there are TheTurkishBrothers who specialize in Uzay and there are several other collectors on the forum that have them, and IIRC there was one for sale not long ago.

I mean, I don't think it's an inaccurate term. I have a dedicated snowtrooper collection, and despite wanting to own a screen used set of snowtrooper armor, this is #2 on my list of wants. :(

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back