Man Of Steel - DYE SUB Pattern - Search

carlosjericho94

Hello guys.
This is my first post, and i hope this will be the right place to put this post.

Like the name of the post, i am searching a good Man Of Steel Pattern for dye sub. I wanna know if anyone have or know a place where can i get one.
I saw from 4neodesigns, gunheaddesigns and Supergeekdesigns, all there, are incredible, but i wanna a look more accurate without shadows or if it have, a little only, not much. Some months ago i see a nice pattern from SilkScreener user, but i can't contact with him yet.

Thanks for your time reading this post and, i hope anyone can help me with this project for my first comiccon in my country, that will be in the end of July.

Hi Carlos, I actually offer prints of my pattern. I go by Frontier Costuming, and this is what a print from me can look like. Shoot me a PM on here or via my Facebook page if you'd like to talk more.

Steel.jpg

Hi Carlos, I actually offer prints of my pattern. I go by Frontier Costuming, and this is what a print from me can look like. Shoot me a PM on here or via my Facebook page if you'd like to talk more.

http://thegeekpages.com/wp-content/uploads/Steel.jpg

Hello Callmemilo, your suit is really nice, but i wanna only the Pattern, because i make my own suits, i printed with a couple of friends in my city, with a high quality and a really, really good price. And finally i sew all parts, take more time but i like more that way.
Thanks for your answer.

I hope anyone can help me with this search.

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back