How it Ends

Does anyone else here secretly wish for the apocalypse to happen in real life?
Is it just me?

Absolutely. Yes, I know it's selfish, and I'm constantly at odds with reconciling that selfishness with the fact that we're exploiting everything natural and indigenous on and within this planet, out of existence.

I talk to legitimately smart people that talk about the earth surviving, that these things go in cycles, and that it will all reboot, and all that, but once you've essentially paved over life, you've changed the rules to a terrible degree.

I'm no scientist, but I know when something doesn't feel right. Sometimes I'll just sit and absorb where we are right now as this great big symbiotic thing, and just feel sick about it. The harmony feels gone forever.

"How it Ends"?

Well, if you watch the first ten minutes and the last twenty you still won't have any clue and ,more importantly, you won't have missed anything in between that will have really mattered.

Who ever wrote this should be taken out and left in a field, VERY far away from the rest of human civilization, with very little water and food.

Please, please don't waste your time.

Last edited:
The original title and subtitle was:

HOW IT ENDS

*IT being CLOVERFIELD!!!

But then, you know, that last Netflix flix happened and...

*Note: This is completely my own theory.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm so glad I didn't have anything better to do last night at 10:00 pm or I would have felt like I wasted my time.

It was just... OK to be honest.

Tau was better.

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back