Need shot of NOSTROMO

dropshipbob

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Would anyone have a high-rez photo of a Nostromo model? I need a photo of the from as straight-on the nose and level as possible. I tried doing a Google search but couldn't find anything useful. I would have posted this in the OT section, but figured it made just as much sense here.

There are some amazing pics in this thread from someone who worked on the film

https://www.eagletransporter.com/forum/showthread.php?t=6146

Here are a few from that thread. Also some great pics of the the small Nostromo for the Reinary model and the Refinery itself plus Narcissus and other props

bignost1.jpg
bignost9.jpg

bignost3.jpg

None exactly straight on except for this little version on his lamp

leglounge2.jpg

Last edited:
All of those sources and not one of them matches what I need! And I was "locked out" of the Eagle Transporter page after viewing to many pages without registering. And I don't want to register to a site just for that...so that's that on that!

If anyone has a built Halcyon Nostromo model, it can be a picture of that as well.

Does it have to be a photo/model? There are some straight-on "blueprint"-type drawings online (although you probably already came across them in your google search).

Yeah, I saw the blueprint drawings. I was needing something more photographic quality. All the links provided today are good, but the bridge is sitting too low in the frame for what I need.

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back