New Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (TMNT)

Vivek

Master Member
New 'Ninja Turtles' Movie in the Works (Exclusive) | Hollywood Reporter

Will 'Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles' Work as a New Movie? | Hollywood Reporter

With this reboot I am hoping they do it right this time. Less CG more grounded feel. They could perhaps use CGI during certain fight scenes and selected facial expressions but have the actors wear bodysuits most of the time. If not, at least stick to a more classic design if they are going out all CGI again.

But this is all just wishful thinking cause Michael Bay and his team at Platinum Dunes are still producers. I wasn't happy with the aesthetics from the previous trailers and I never watched the last two movies. It seems more likely that trend might continue.

Last edited:
I would love to see this film be more of a take on the original comic source material.

I want hyper violent over the top fight scenes with humor thrown in.

Embrace the fact that kids that loved the original stuff are now grown adults and can handle the violence.

I would LOVE them to base it off the original 90s movie. While the second one was more watered down, I still liked that one a lot.
Many years ago I had a cool idea how they could make a true part 3.
I'd like to see Shredder back and would be nice to see his Super form again, but better than to just kill himself.

A reboot after only 2 years? I wish I could say I am excited, but "Michael Bay and his team at Platinum Dunes are still producers." *smashes head into wall emoticon* (<- rpf needs one, imo)

I would love to see this film be more of a take on the original comic source material. I want hyper violent over the top fight scenes with humor thrown in. Embrace the fact that kids that loved the original stuff are now grown adults and can handle the violence.
If only. TMNT belongs to the chilerns now.

You know, I'd just want more ninjutsu in the action sequences, or something more believable to actual martial arts. Not 4 overpowered turtles wielding sai, staff, nunchucks and sword but rely on brute strength.

tumblr_inline_p9zrllGx9J1shrb8p_500.gif

I'm not sure if this thread was even meant to be this movie, but, its still the newest Turtles content as a movie. A bit differnt than I expected, so hopefully its good. Probably better than the last two Bay films.

Still waiting for a film or tv show faithful to the original comic.
With Nickelodeon owning it, probably not likely. To at least be as dark as the original film is probably the closest we'll ever get.
I'd like to see them go back to the suits and how they looked back then. Todays technology is better for the animatronic stuff, but only if they actually use it and don't go to cheap.

You know, I heard this trailer/movie was coming. And I heard they’d be ripping off Spider-Verse because that’s the new thing. I was totally prepared to groan and say “they’re still trying to make these?” But, well, dang. They actually treat them like teens in this. Maybe I’ll watch it.

Somebody wake me up when they have done so many failed TMNT reboots that they finally resort to copying the 1990 movie.

Somebody wake me up when they have done so many failed TMNT reboots that they finally resort to copying the 1990 movie.
I'd love the style from the first movie, but no remake or reboot or leather boot, fake leather boot....nope. Just a good story with the Turtles that looked the best.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back