What did you think of Creed II?

• It was okay. Not too pleased with it.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • It was disappointing.

• It was bad.

• Total voters
If Hollywood has taught me anything, it's that I better start training up my daughter, cuz she's gonna have to fight the daughter of my high school bully soon!

I loved the first one, it totally surpassed my expectations. This is a solid trailer that really peaks my interest.

Looking at the imdb listing, Donny has the light heavy title and the film centres around the fight with baby Drago.

Now, meet baby Drago
https://www.greatestphysiques.com/florian-munteanu/

He's 6'4" and weighs 235-245lbs, that ain't light heavy! Michael B Jordan is 5'11" and around 180lb. So is Donny moving up to heavyweight?

If Hollywood has taught me anything, it's that I better start training up my daughter, cuz she's gonna have to fight the daughter of my high school bully soon!

1st lesson. It aint about how hard you hit, it's how you get hit and keep moving forward.

Im betting he's gonna kill creed jr "shock-n-aw slow-mo style" and then rocky will get back in the ring to "avenge" him, and of course, win after a bloody beat down.

Im betting he's gonna kill creed jr "shock-n-aw slow-mo style" and then rocky will get back in the ring to "avenge" him, and of course, win after a bloody beat down.
Vic Drago: I must break him.
Adonis Creed: All my trainers and family say I can win, but he has been very strong in his assertion that he will break me. And I believe him.

Saw this last night. Solid sequel, but nowhere near as good as Creed. Follows the Rocky formula to the tee and does it just fine.

Honestly if this doesn’t win Besr Picture, there is no justice

It was so many things.
It was the 2nd Creed movie
But it was the sequel to rocky 4
But it felt more like the end of a trilogy with “rocky Balboa” , Creed and now this.

It just tied so much stuff together

Jordan and Stallone both out in Oscar worthy performances.

Very good movie.

It doesn't quite have the emotional kick of the first one, but it is a solid sequel.

Some great cameos in there really help to lift it.

As DavidS says, it is like a trilogy within a franchise.

Also can't help but think it slightly opens a door for a Drago spin off with the way it ends.

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back