Los Angeles Comic Con 2018 - October 26 to 28

Im only going one day so will buy the single day pass. Also they seem to have discard the free autograph promotion for early buyers. *which saved me $50 in autograph funds last year* Idk why, unless the stars got mad about the free autograph thing.

I'll probably buy the full weekend pass.

If you see me, say "hi".

I'll be Chief Hopper the first day, Dr Jones Sr the second day, probably.

For those going to be at the LA comic Con this weekend, and wants to see Nick Cage's costumes from "Mandy" or Spacesuits, from "First Man", along with some other iconic film costumes, I'll be at the "Legion M" booth Sat & Sun. to answer questions and we will have some time slots when you can get your picture up close with the costumes on display.
In addition, As you know, Legion M is about fans supporting film, and along that theme, On Saturday (I think at 11am) I'll be giving a talk on how I got into the business and "There is no secret handshake" . I'll talk about my (37 plus year) career and how if you have the passion and the desire, there are many different ways to apply your skills in the film industry.

Last edited by a moderator:
For those going to be at the LA comic Con this weekend, and wants to see Nick Cage's costumes from "Mandy" or Spacesuits, from "First Man", along with some other iconic film costumes, I'll be at the "Legion M" booth Sat & Sun. to answer questions and we will have some time slots when you can get your picture up close with the costumes on display.
In addition, As you know, Legion M is about fans supporting film, and along that theme, On Saturday (I think at 11am) I'll be giving a talk on how I got into the business and "There is no secret handshake" . I'll talk about my (37 plus year) career and how if you have the passion and the desire, there are many different ways to apply your skills in the film industry.

I totally missed it but do you have any pics of the Apollo suits from 'First Man'?
Thanks,
LR

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry you missed it. It turns out there was a snafu and the Legion M schedule didn't make it to the Cons main events page.
Anyway, here are a couple of images. Most of our Apollo suits are out on rental, but we have the (overly) aged First Man A7L's (2nd picture) and Gemini suits (1st picture & Far left 4th picture)
Along with Big Bang Sokol suits, Mercury, EMU, Mark III, s-1030, SK-1, Capstan suit as well as some others.
Global-FirstMan56.jpgGlobal-FirstMan55.jpgGlobal-FirstMan57.jpgGlobal-FirstMan54.jpg

Sorry you missed it. It turns out there was a snafu and the Legion M schedule didn't make it to the Cons main events page.
Anyway, here are a couple of images. Most of our Apollo suits are out on rental, but we have the (overly) aged First Man A7L's (2nd picture) and Gemini suits (1st picture & Far left 4th picture)
Along with Big Bang Sokol suits, Mercury, EMU, Mark III, s-1030, SK-1, Capstan suit as well as some others.
View attachment 852192View attachment 852191View attachment 852193View attachment 852190

I dont normally get excited over a pic, but this is just sensory overload. Thanks for the pics.

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back