Been on a Franco Nero kick, any suggestions?

cayman shen

Master Member
Watched Django, Companeros, and Keoma. Really digging the Italian aesthetic, which I knew from the Leone spaghetti westerns and many, many Italian horror flicks, but somehow I'm just getting to Nero movies.

Any fans of the Euro-western want to make suggestions? My tastes lean toward the apocalyptic, violent, martyr/revenge type of film.

How about two movies in which Nero plays against type? Then again one could argue that Nero was born to play any role. The first one features Nero as blonde ***** ****** in a bizarre cult film, The Visitor, from Italy. It's a cameo role, though.

IMG_7502.JPG

He was also in Enter the Ninja, as the white ninja protecting Philippine farmers from the black ninja, Sho Kosugi. Haha, while he has charm to spare, his martial arts skills are ... interesting. It's a Cannon production and not an Italian gem.

IMG_7503.JPG

Last edited:
The video for the song "Knights of Cydonia," which, although it's not actually Franco Nero, might as well be.

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back