pepakura file editing with pepakura deigner4

Seth Skywalker

How can I edit pep files with th designer4? I cant even click on "edit 3d model". maybe it is because I have the free version? any help will be greatly appreciated.

1).Undo unfolding
2).Go to 3d menu and choose "edit mode",then "edit model".You can swap/delete/divide lines within the model,or change its shape by moving "little black squares" or Virtexes located on each "cross-section" of polygons.

Personally I used this feature to customize the waist of the torso I'm planning to use as a foundation for my costumes.Otherwise I would never be able to wear it,since 3d game models don't have realistic dimensions at all (exaggerated V-shapes etc.).I then stretched the area below the pecks/chest muscles in W10 3d builder to make it match my torso height.

3).Unfold when you're done customizing.

I hope this helps

Last edited:
1).Undo unfolding
2).Go to 3d menu and choose "edit mode",then "edit model".You can swap/delete/divide lines within the model,or change its shape by moving "little black squares" or Virtexes located on each "cross-section" of polygons.

Personally I used this feature to customize the waist of the torso I'm planning to use as a foundation for my costumes.Otherwise I would never be able to wear it,since 3d game models don't have realistic dimensions at all (exaggerated V-shapes etc.).I then stretched the area below the pecks/chest muscles in W10 3d builder to make it match my torso height.

3).Unfold when you're done customizing.

I hope this helps
Thanks! I'll try it later today!

Credit to the makers of Pepakura Designer and the files you wish to modify,but a blessing to be able to use such a tool if your posture isn't 'cooperating'.

I tried editing some files, a tad bit harder than I expected, but every thing's working fine. Thanks for your help!
Credit to the makers of Pepakura Designer and the files you wish to modify,but a blessing to be able to use such a tool if your posture isn't 'cooperating'.
And yes, pepakura designer is an awesome program.

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back