Mjolnir replica

dude that's a little harsh...I wouldn't call the legends mjolnir a toy! Lol it's intended for cosplay...I also have the Cap Shield which is awesome...

i agree the metal replica you showed looks awesome but what's it scale? Is it true 1:1 scale? Also you're missing the point of this thread he was asking for a replica that doesn't break the bank...for me it's all about the purpose I'd never take a $300-$500 replica to a convention...

also so I could easily take the legends mjolnir and make it look like this metal version for a fraction of the cost...

Not sure how it’s harsh..? It is a toy- it’s in toy stores and in toy sections made by a toy company..? Wasn’t meaning to offend though.

And the metal replica is 1:1 scale- detailed in my video and posts above.

I think the confusion lies between a replica and a cosplay prop... they are different things.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

The pedestal versions comes with a extra cap so you can remove the cap with the screw holes and replace it with the cap that has no holes.... look through your packaging- it must be there

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

..... uh oh ...

Update after dashing out to the dumpster and going through a couple days worth of other people's trash piled on:
IMG_20180812_085432.jpg
You're my hero man.

Last edited:
Ill measure mine pot them here...the Hasbro legends is the same dimensions as the efx as I said it's true 1:1 scale...
Cool thanks. I don't like the Hasbro one though. Similar to a few of the other Legends and Black Series stuff, the electronics kind of ruin it for me. It'd be a great prop if it wasn't for the glaringly visible buttons, battery compartment, and microphone. When it came out, it made way more sense to just get the metal one for $60 more.

Last edited:
I'll have a Marvel Legends in my posession shortly, I'll be curious to see how it looks next to the King Arts

its surprisingly well put together...just s shame it doesn't look quite as good as the product images...but what do you want for 1:1 made of plastic, it's got a good weight to it also...

whered you you get your King a Arts from?

its surprisingly well put together...just s shame it doesn't look quite as good as the product images...but what do you want for 1:1 made of plastic, it's got a good weight to it also...

whered you you get your King a Arts from?

I got my King Arts version from RCI Toys (http://www.rcitoys.com). I was a little nervous ordering from them but it was the only one I could find save from taobao.com and I've had bad luck with taobao so far.

Anyhow, here they are side by side:

IMG_20180818_122102.jpgIMG_20180818_122041.jpgIMG_20180818_122007.jpgIMG_20180818_121932.jpgIMG_20180818_121916.jpgIMG_20180818_121852.jpg

Thanks for the comparison.

Saw the one on e-bay. That's really over priced. I thought it was $600 for both the IM gauntlet and Mjolnir together.

I don't see it posted anymore, but yeah both of them used to be listed for around 600. Though I did have a retailer tell me King Arts was including the IM gauntlet for free, I have both and can attest that that Iron Man gauntlet is pretty cheap feeling compared to most of King Arts usual work. The hammer is awesome though, I've tried multiple and it's definitely my favorite of the ones I've tried.

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back