TDK Joker props (merged)

Yeah but if your going to pay that much for it...
The screen accurate one isn't nearly that much. At least it wasn't when I got it anyway. :rolleyes

Tell them you're interested in the Joker tie. They will get you to the right person, I believe his name is Kevin Hill. Genereal Frosty posted up the phone number in one of these threads.

Re: TDK Joker SCARS!!!

Sorry if this has already been asked, but does anyone know where I can get an airsoft or model version of Joker's bank robbery gun?

Redwolf should have Glock 17. They should also have the extended mag. I don't think they offer the stainless slide, so you'll probably have to take it apart and strip the paint. Nothing too hard really.

Unless your looking for something more on the cheap side that is.

The M76 I ordered... I never got. Got a refund. Apparently the place never had it in stock. I've been talking to another place, and bought one from them. It should ship here in the next few days. I'll be sure to post pics of it when I get it. :cool

I just got an email from entertainment earth. Apparently the poker set wont be released until January 2009. :confused
Glad they wont charge me until they ship it... :unsure

Hey guys, just thought I'd post some more info on the gun.

I was watching the Hi-Def opening, and paused in certain areas to get a better look at the Glock.

It's definitely a 17, and it's possible there were multiple filming models. In some shots I see rails on the frame, and in some I don't.

I also think I see a small apparatus at the back of the slide that likely converted the gun to full auto.

Looks to me like there was a different gun in the car scene, with no accessory rails. Then in the bank, the firing model has the rails. Also note the little doo hickey at the back of the slide in the last pic. Possibly a custom job done by the prop gun wrangler?

Last edited:
Anyone know where I can find the extended mag and silencer for the HFC Glock 17? I'm about to order one but the sites I've gone to don't have them.

Also over on the superherohype forum someone contacted Microtech and said that the company provided the film with a Makora, a Halo, and a Troodon. From what I've heard, the Troodon is either the mt 120-10 or mt120-11. I've been looking for another of the knives on the table, and think I've found a close match. Either a Concord 078 out the front automatic knife by AKC or this knife: http://www.skm.to/pages/skm/pager/p/med_14_205.html. The details look spot on except the placement of a screw on the side of the knife.

Kyrack, do you have a clean image of that scene? I've been trying to look for some of the other knives too. I think one (last one placed on the table) is just a standard steak knife with a wooden handle.

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back