TDK Joker props (merged)

Re: TDK Joker props

Oh, just for giggles, I took another picture of them with another Joker prop. Those who have seen the film will understand. :lol
IMG_0149.jpg

Bwahahahah... is that the correct brand of pencil? :lol

Not sure about that. Spring-loaded blades are illegal.

It's spring-loaded so I suppose that would make them illegal.

Bwahahahah... is that the correct brand of pencil? :lol

Nah, its just one I had laying around. I'll be on a screen acurate one as soon as I can get some good screen caps.
For the record though, you really can jab a pencil into a cheap table and have it be stable enough to uh... make disappear. :lol

Anybody know of a knife store online that takes paypal?
Also anyone know of a place that sells the fake prop styled gun that Joker shoots in the street?

Spoiler Below....

Does anybody Know about the Detonator the Joker use to blow up the Hospital with. I will want one of those, It was such a great seen.

SPOILER BELOW, YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED......

Okay, is Harvey actually dead? Because if they lied about him NOT being a murderer, then maybe he is alive? Either way, is someone going to be making a replica of his coin? Because I REALLY want one of his coins!!!!!!???

Anybody know of a place besides bigbadtoystore.com where you can get the joker deck of cards and poker set? They apparently sold out of them and Id hate to miss out on them. Then again maybe someone around here will make sets available.

Can anyone I.D. this knife?

JokerCard0.jpg

Thats the knife the Joker uses to uh... "put a smile" on the mod bosses face. It's only in that one scene though. I'd like to ID it if possible. It plays a pretty key role in the story from a prop sense.

EDIT: I found a similar knife. A Dalton M-6 Drop Point. Maybe this other Joker knife is a cheap clone of this on, just as the other knife is a clone of the Dalton Cupid?

M6droppoint.jpg

Last edited:

yeah that looks close, i think the blade was black as well.

Anyone able to ID his potato peeler? lol

whats your suggested method to be sure to get the backs lined up correctly when printing, i always have trouble with that, sinec prints never seem to grab paper the same.

Got back from seeing it again. Took a good look at the knife this time around. Doesn't seem very much like the Dalton I posted The blade is silver, and had no logo. It had the cut outs though, so I still think it's the same knife from that picture. I'm pretty sure its also an OTF auto-knife but finding the right one is proving difficult. I've been looking at a bunch of places but I cant find one that seem like the right one.

What would you consider a fake prop styled gun? I just ordered an blank firing model.

Grenadeking
Where did you get your blank model and what online store? Is it the same military styled gun thats used in the street scene and how much was it?

OK, Totally stupid question.. but, The pencil the Joker use for his "Magic" trick, is it just a plain old yellow #2 pencil? because it didn't look that yellow to me.

Grenadeking
Where did you get your blank model and what online store? Is it the same military styled gun thats used in the street scene and how much was it?

I got it here.

It's a PFC cap firing replica Smith & Wesson M76. The gun the joker uses in the street as identified a few pages back.

It's not cheap either. $395 + shipping.

I can't say if they're reliable or not yet. I certainly wont be paying my credit card bill until it arrives on my doorstep.

OK, Totally stupid question.. but, The pencil the Joker use for his "Magic" trick, is it just a plain old yellow #2 pencil? because it didn't look that yellow to me.

Not a stupid question at all. As of now, I'm thinking it was a #2 pencil but, that it wasn't yellow. It was either really dirty and chewed on looking, or it was a different color or something. I think we'll have to wait for youtube clips or HD screen caps to really nail it though.

Anybody know of a place besides bigbadtoystore.com where you can get the joker deck of cards and poker set? They apparently sold out of them and Id hate to miss out on them. Then again maybe someone around here will make sets available.

Entertainmentearth.com has them for pre-order, but a bit more expensive.

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back