Custom flashgun lightsaber build (contest?)

Seth, I'm gonna probably say no to the electronic requirement. Otherwise, I'd have to bow out, or only submit my crappiest saber. But, it's not my contest, so it's not my call.

Seth, I'm gonna probably say no to the electronic requirement. Otherwise, I'd have to bow out, or only submit my crappiest saber. But, it's not my contest, so it's not my call.
I hope electronics aren't required, I would also have to leave then. Thanks anyways Kovnyn, I hope Brevin din-shay will reply soon.

What about "classic OT lightsabers" with custom insides / crystal chambers? ;)
Maybe my new Graflex chassis will be finished in time...

I would love to participate but unfortunately I’m going to be on holiday/vacation in Australia for 3 weeks, I’m seriously gutted I’m going to miss out on this custom saber comp :cry
ive just collected loads of stuff for a few sabers.

I want in on this depending on the final criteria of build materials. Always wanted to join past contests but talked myself out it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RENAMED --

Use whatever parts you have. Flashguns to spare parts like on a desert planet. My kudos to Shing for being such a participator!

============================================================

Hi all,

I have had several flashguns that are dying to escape their boxes for a few years.

In the past, we have had great success with custom saber builds. I thought I would tweak it to just include flashguns.

If not solely flashguns, what about just...…….customs out of scratch again?

Who's interested??? What's interesting??? Please chime in!!!

View attachment 824424View attachment 824425
Just wondering if there is an update on this contest and my questions.:popcorn Otherwise I don't know if I can join in.

RENAMED --

Use whatever parts you have. Flashguns to spare parts like on a desert planet. My kudos to Shing for being such a participator!

============================================================

Hi all,

I have had several flashguns that are dying to escape their boxes for a few years.

In the past, we have had great success with custom saber builds. I thought I would tweak it to just include flashguns.

If not solely flashguns, what about just...…….customs out of scratch again?

Who's interested??? What's interesting??? Please chime in!!!

View attachment 824424View attachment 824425

Come on!!!!!!!! I was actually excited for this!!!:facepalm

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back