Moisture Vaporator Margarita Machine

This came out so cool, great job!

Thank you so much!

This is the most incredible thing I’ve seen. I need one for our desert farm in Oklahoma. Great build!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Much appreciated!!! You definitely need to build one. I will have a shorter video this week that goes over the basic components, and I am also putting together a build doc so you would know what parts I used and the assembly.

This is so awesome. I really need to build one for my Cantina themed pool house

Reel

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes! You absolutely do!!!!! I want to see it!!!

I missed this! Very cool! Your wife must be cool if she's down for that!

Thank you! I can't tell you how truly lucky I am. That woman stamps "approved" on just about all my crazy ideas. Its AWESOME.

You're my hero. I've been wanting to build a full scale vaporator for awhile now, but smaller and practical might be the better way to go. Thanks, I didn't have enough projects cluttering up the house. 

LOL! Right? Yes, i would agree that smaller might be better. Home Depot has 2.5 gallon water coolers available. I almost grabbed one when I started this. Now that its done, and Its so huge, I am thinking that I want to make a smaller "Bar Top" version with the smaller cooler. Something you could put in the house either next to the bar or on top. Thanks for the comment and checking it out!

Oh my gosh that is cool! I am sure people will be asking where you can get one and the answer is "you can't."

Thank you! LOL, or you can get one . . . for the right price? LOL!!

I'm thinking a scaled down version of this would be great nested in one of the jet burner cans from the cantina scene/IG-88 head....can't stop thinking about this as a build possibility. Porting the serving tube out of the balance pipe hole would be EPIC.

image17.jpeg

I'm thinking a scaled down version of this would be great nested in one of the jet burner cans from the cantina scene/IG-88 head....can't stop thinking about this as a build possibility. Porting the serving tube out of the balance pipe hole would be EPIC.

View attachment 825242

Wow, I like it. Very cool! For sure that would work. The variations of this goofy little project are endless. I would like a scaled down version for my bar, the biggest challenge is the garbage disposal, something smaller would be great. I haven't looked to see if there are smaller more compact disposals.

Star Wars and booze - a nerdaholic's dream! It sure beats blue milk.

Very nicely done.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

A-maze-zing!!! great build and fantastic video (y)thumbsup(y)thumbsup:cheers

Thank you for that. Very glad you liked it!

- - - Updated - - -

We did a small update video this week for this project. It's nothing much, but we promised we would have an update on the basics of the Margarita Machine, and we updated a page on our website dedicated to it with a downloadable PDF for the Margarita Machine parts. Thank you all for the great comments on this build . . . Now I am off to refill my glass!!!!

https://www.thesmugglersroom.com/moisture-vaporator

Last edited by a moderator:
Ahahaha! A garbage disposal, what a great idea!

Did you ever get around to packaging casts from the Droid Socket/Interface?

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back