Incredibles 2 (Post-release)

What did you think of Incredibles 2?

• It was disappointing.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • It was bad.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Re: The Incredibles 2

About damned time that Pixar got to working on a sequel to The Incredibles, if any Pixar movie was truly sequel worthy it was The Incredibles.

I saw a few days ago that the first film was being re-released in 3D, along with Ratatouille. I thought to myself then that it may be leading up to this. Great news all around..

OMG!! I am beyond excited for Cars 3(D)! Those movies are the best movies of all time!

That Incredibles movie was ok too...I guess.

JK! :lol I could rewatch The Incredibles all day! This is great news!

Btw if the current plan is Pixar does a sequel every other year, we won't be seeing Incredibles 2 until 2018 at the earliest. If Cars 3 takes that slot, then it'll be 2020 :( Finding Dory already has the 2016 slot.

Considering the challenges I've been hearing about Good Dinosaur, I wouldn't be surprised if Disney asks (forces?) them to do b2b sequels for a couple years.

One of my favorite films.
Great to see Brad Bird back at the helm, he won't compromise at all on the production. I expect another great film with this one.

hopefully it will make up for the time I wasted watching Cars 2 with my boys, worst sequel ever.;)

YES!! I thought the first was great, and with all the sales and toys and yadda yadda I figured this sequel would have been tops on there "TA'DOO" list. now where is that train so I can do some bench presses.....:p

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back