Denver Comic Con - 2018

masterjedi322

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Denver Comic Con is next weekend, and I'm super excited!

DCC is starting to garner a bigger draw of celebrities. This year's lineup is one of the strongest in the last few years. There are a lot of Doctor Who cast members coming (although disappointingly, Matt Smith just recently cancelled).

I am particularly excited about David Tennant, who I've been campaigning for for a few years now. Here's the full list of celebrities - https://denvercomiccon.com/guests/

While the agenda for Friday is kinda light, I plan on being there all three days.

Here's my costume lineup.
1E9E056F-7B09-484B-AD08-5A7A3F3808B4.jpeg

Anyone else going?

Sean

Last edited:
I'll be there Friday and Saturday, speaking on three different panels. This will be my first DCC and I'm looking forward to it!

Look for this guy:

ROGUE_03a_small.jpg

Dan

Cool! Which panels are you on?

Two on Friday: "Going to space today and tomorrow: The Future of Spaceflight" and "Extreme Scientists"

One on Saturday: "Armageddon or Are-Mistaken?"

Hopefully somewhere in between all that I'll get a chance to just hang out and do photos and spend money... :)

Dan

Pretty sure I saw you a few times. Were you there all three days in that costume?

My photos are on my FB page here - https://www.facebook.com/media/set/...073741843.951377708279745&type=1&l=97b745fff9

I went to some great panels, but the highlight, for me, was the photo op with David Tennant and Billie Piper.

Tennant was so gracious. I asked if he'd pose holding a sonic screwdriver, and he responded that he'd be honored.

He also commented on how "amazing" I looked in my costume, so credit to Indy Magnoli for making such a great 10 costume!

Hope everyone else had a great time!

Sean

Attachments

• CF7F74B6-9CC4-4DBF-84EA-247834AC2648.jpeg
    CF7F74B6-9CC4-4DBF-84EA-247834AC2648.jpeg
    2.9 MB · Views: 273
Last edited by a moderator:
Missed it myself.

When are we going to get Adam Savage out to our Comic Con for an incognito appearance?

Come on out Adam! :)

Last edited:
This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back