Kathleen Kennedy to step down from Lucasfilm (after 2021)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Kathleen Kennedy to step down from Lucasfilm?

Also in the disney machine star wars is still a small fish in a very large pond.

If they have to they can ride it out for 6 years.

Sure. Why dont you watch it and see. I love how some people hate You Tube stuff and dont even watch it. The guy isnt just making stuff up. I was just gunna post the original article that the information comes from but that wouldnt be any fun.

Sure. Why dont you watch it and see. I love how some people hate You Tube stuff and dont even watch it. The guy isnt just making stuff up. I was just gunna post the original article that the information comes from but that wouldnt be any fun.
I looked up an article and read it, didnt need to watch a TMZ style YouTube video.

According to the article talks are very preliminary, so the term begging is over blown.

TMZ style :lol Its actually made by a very successful comic book artist and is very funny really but hey, you stick to your preconceptions, I and he wont lose any sleep.

A 12 minute video of a guy with a mic that sounds like a tin can literally pointing at an Internet article with a freaking pencil while reading it out loud?

Really? :lol

I know who evs is, and like I said when trying to use your channel to support another project then it creates a non objective environment and sensationalized the situation ie TMZ style.

I could post a video saying the world is on fire and show you the bonfire in my back yard. It's a fire but the title isn't accurate. But people will watch it because the title.

A 12 minute video of a guy with a mic that sounds like a tin can literally pointing at an Internet article with a freaking pencil while reading it out loud?

Really? :lol

"It’s the ignore list for you, perhaps someone else will play along instead".

I wish some people would actually follow up on what they say sometimes.:facepalm

- - - Updated - - -

I know who evs is, and like I said when trying to use your channel to support another project then it creates a non objective environment and sensationalized the situation ie TMZ style.

I could post a video saying the world is on fire and show you the bonfire in my back yard. It's a fire but the title isn't accurate. But people will watch it because the title.

Its the content thats important, not the wrapping and I`m pretty sure I`ve shown that the Disney Star Wars world isnt as peachy as you have been claiming in your posts this morning.

Last edited:

A65AAE26-CA66-40F1-BA4E-072BA8E80ACB.jpeg

Real simple to see what is is you’re saying, should I choose to do so. And when you’re quoted by others I see that too, without any effort.

Try again, though :lol

So ignore is just a shallow, pointless gesture on your behalf, got it.:thumbsup

Didnt you post that same thing a few days ago? When it does happen I`m sure it will be posted

We are now 2 generations removed from the ot. The prequels relied on the ot with a built in fanbase, now they've got a whole new generation of fans built from the ot,prequels, clone wars cartoon, rebel among others.

The strength of the ot fan is not as mighty as it once was. Just like the lands they are building at the themeparks, they arent building those for the ot fans. They are building them for the mainstream casual fan that doesn't dissect every little nuance of the films or who decorated their desk with what.

Well child I can tell you for a fact I grew up with the OT, Disliked the PT and my son , now 10 grew up with them all. He likes all six, plus the cartoons etc etc. I enjoyed Rebels myself. We both enjoyed TFA, and between us both parts of R1 and Solo.

I can't stand anything about TLJ. I bought the BR for my son, he won't watch it again because of how Luke Skywalker was depicted.

There you go, a fresh generation who dislikes a film. And one has to ask why???

What's the current rotten Tomatos percentage for TLJ?

What happened to Solo?

Yea the OT fans are speaking out... big time.

I can't stand anything about TLJ. I bought the BR for my son, he won't watch it again because of how Luke Skywalker was depicted.

You mentioned blu-ray. Any idea what the #1 selling BR disc of 2018 is?

The point is, the TLJ home video release appears to be plenty popular. One argument against the TLJ box office numbers was “well, that includes people who went opening day, before everyone knew it had ruined Star Wars and was terrible.”

Not sure why the numbers would be so good for home video months later, unless a lot of people actually liked the movie. Unless fans who hated it in theaters bought it to watch again anyway?

Well child I can tell you for a fact I grew up with the OT, Disliked the PT and my son , now 10 grew up with them all. He likes all six, plus the cartoons etc etc. I enjoyed Rebels myself. We both enjoyed TFA, and between us both parts of R1 and Solo.

What's the current rotten Tomatos percentage for TLJ?

What happened to Solo?

Awww. You called me child. How cute.

Even though you despised a movie disney still got your money.

"It’s the ignore list for you, perhaps someone else will play along instead".

I wish some people would actually follow up on what they say sometimes.:facepalm

- - - Updated - - -

Its the content thats important, not the wrapping and I`m pretty sure I`ve shown that the Disney Star Wars world isnt as peachy as you have been claiming in your posts this morning.
You've shown nothing of the sort, except tweets and or videos of people who have no involvement with Lucas film and or disney.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back