Kathleen Kennedy to step down from Lucasfilm (after 2021)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Kathleen Kennedy to step down from Lucasfilm?

This thread is anything but discussing her departure, imminent or otherwise. Just a Forcesplanation fest.

Thus in my parody meeting, the guy let her know it was filled with anything but...

#jokesplain

First rule of comedy, if you have to explain your joke.....I didnt work.

#Dontgiveupyourdayjob

Someone's lack of sense of humor is not my problem.

#Idowellatthatdayjob

#Jokesplainisanironichashtagcuzmuchlikemosthashtagstheyareunnecessaryfortheobvious

#jokesplaininghashtagjokesplaining

I can't wait til the day my kid is on whatever the internet will be 30 years from now, complaining that some new head of Disney is ruining Guardians of the Galaxy, while others argue that James Gunn destroyed the franchise when he did the Prequel Trilogy with Yondu as a little boy.

They always say open with a joke so I guess Bob Igers found his man for the farewell speech for KK the Star Wars story group is working on.

But EDIT : She will know all the words to the musical by heart!

The Gamorra ya love me, it's Groot for your heart!
Star Lordy lo-la-Lordy, that's where the a-Drax-tion starts!

Last edited:

But he will know all the words to the musical by heart!

The Gamorra ya love me, it's Groot for your heart!
Star Lordy lo-la-Lordy, that's where the a-Drax-tion starts!

My kid is a she... cuz you know... The Groot-ure is female.

I know we went way off topic but hey, at least it was Star Wars. ;)
#whereskk?

If the entire premise of this thread was based off an incredibly wild unsubstantiated rumor, does it really matter if it goes off topic? The fact that its over 40 pages is a testament to how much some people just have to be right and will continue to argue, making the same point over and over again.

Now you'll have to excuse me as I'm going to go jump into some CODWWII and go on a killing spree!

eVSeFzS.gif

Well the mods did ask nicely for everyone to stay on topic so if you have a problem you should take it up with them, but hey, any excuse to post another pointless bandwidth sucking GIF works to I guess.

****** Almighty. That video sidebar reads like a conspiracy theory manifesto. I gave it ten seconds before I was done.

I aim to please. ;)
She's not fired yet is she?

edit: FWIW this is the first of these videos ya'll have mentioned or linked to that I've clicked on or commented on, so :p

* Congratulations. Too bad Ruin Johnson only plans for half of that expectation and these threads can be much shorter.

*Commit the same amount of time you`ve expended so far and watch the video to find out.

*Lets just say I took an educated guess,

A quick google shows the rumor mill is going full speed but no official news. About what I expected.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back