The Star Wars Q and A.

Greenie

Sr Member
The Star Wars community is divided. I've wasted too much time reading and writing about what's good or bad and what's right or wrong with the new movies.
Born in '73, I just made it into the class of '77 and from the age of four, my life has been filled with Star Wars.
We are all fans of the original movies but obsessing over the details and trying to fill in the blanks is what makes us geeks
With that in mind, I wanted to start a friendly Q&A on the stuff we know or wanna know about Star Wars.
This is in no way a test of [SWIQ] just a bit of fun. Give an answer, leave a question.
Hopefully some of you will participate and it might work.
Thank you and may the force be with you.

Greenie. :thumbsup

So, to start the ball rolling.....

Q. When Luke asks Threepio to open the pressure maintenance hatch, what is the unit number?

FYI, I don’t know the answer to my own question, that’s why I am asking. It may not even have a species name.

*Edit- I found it! It does have a name!

Last edited:
This is a rad idea for a thread, my friend and I used to talk on the phone when we were kids and test each others knowledge regarding triva etc, and this was way before the internet, so we had to rely on books and technical journals.

I dont want to look it up cause thats cheating. What is it Bryancd?

Last edited by a moderator:
This is a rad idea for a thread, my friend and I used to talk on the phone when we were kids and test each others knowledge regarding triva etc, and this was way before the internet, so we had to rely on books and technical journals.

I dont want to look it up cause thats cheating. What is it @Bryancd?

I’ll give it another hour to see if anyone knows it.

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back