Face Off - Battle Royale

"Lack of reality tv drama?"

Reality tv drama is why I quit watching the show about two seasons ago. Very little time actually spent on the builds, just a bunch of "ohmygodohmygodohmygod I don't have enough time, what am I gonna do, what am I gonna do, how am I gonna finish this?" That's all the show was.

Did it change?

Reality tv drama is why I quit watching the show about two seasons ago. Very little time actually spent on the builds, just a bunch of "ohmygodohmygodohmygod I don't have enough time, what am I gonna do, what am I gonna do, how am I gonna finish this?" That's all the show was.

Did it change?

And Glen being a jerk.

Did it change?

I think decaturvader meant there’s no infighting and backstabbing between the artists like on so many other reality shows. I’ve always liked how they support and help each other when someone is struggling.

I got tired of this show when they started doing al these “All Star” seasons. It’s like they ran out of talent and need to recycle the same people. I know there are a ton of undiscovered artists who would love to be on the show, and I say give new blood a chance..... but they opt to use previous contestants. I know they feel fans of the show had favorite contestants and the producers feel bringing them back will be the draw to viewers, but come on. Give new people a shot at a little fame.

I think decaturvader meant there’s no infighting and backstabbing between the artists like on so many other reality shows. I’ve always liked how they support and help each other when someone is struggling.

^^this. Thanks.
For us, it is a family show. For them, it is very entertaining to see a wad of clay become something on a stage. An hour where no one is glued to their Pinterest, Facebook, Twitter, Snapchat, Instagram and on and on and on....

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back