Stargate Helmet: looking for inner details

Effecta

Hi all,

I'm working on a very detailed Stargate helmet (Horus and Anubis), and I need some photo from the original helmet.
In particular I'm looking for the inner details regarding the "lobster tail". Many years ago, here on RPF, there was a photo or two about this part, unfortunately these photo were stored on an external site that doesn't show anymore the photo on free account.

As I remember, the detailed part I need was a single piece, starting at the "tail" tip and ending, more or less, at the shoulder level.

Someone has a photo of this part? Or better, owns this part?

In my photos, a test model of my replica helmet. The blue part describes more or less the inner portion I'm looking for

Thanks in advance

Luke, a.k.a. Effecta.it

IMG_5858.JPGIMG_5859.JPG

Thank you, AvZ!
I already know all that photos, I used some of that as reference for the exterior, but unfortunately none is showing the interior part…
Anyway I find another important tile in my puzzle… the real dimensions!
I still looking for inner details of the tail…
Thanks anyway!!

(About the real prop: I'm looking for REAL prop photos. It is not relevant what I will do with that photos… :) )

Mask dimensions: 49 cm x 39 cm x 100 cm (19 1/4" x 15 1/4" x 39 1/2")
collar dimensions: 33 cm x 52 cm x 24 cm (13" x 20 1/2" x 9 1/2")

Last edited:
Thank you, AvZ!
I already know all that photos, I used some of that as reference for the exterior, but unfortunately none is showing the interior part…
Anyway I find another important tile in my puzzle… the real dimensions!
I still looking for inner details of the tail…
Thanks anyway!!

Mask dimensions: 49 cm x 39 cm x 100 cm (19 1/4" x 15 1/4" x 39 1/2")
collar dimensions: 33 cm x 52 cm x 24 cm (13" x 20 1/2" x 9 1/2")
The inner part of the tail can be seen in those photos, just not 100%.

stargatehh_1.jpg

img09.jpg

Great!
I loose that two photos, sorry!
It is just what I want.
Anyway, if you or someone can provide even a frontal photo it will be even more useful.
Thanks again, I will post my wip (in the right section ;) )
Luke

Have a look for pictures of the Chronicle's busts, or even reviews on YouTube. It's a great replica that was made from on original prop.

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back