Luke's green TLJ lightsaber design thread

Which version are we talking about when we are talking about L stock?

The CGI version or the white glove?

To me the white glove control box is the saberforge box

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ee906678e9ea098f6cdd936c27587e68.gif

I did a little more work on the control box and I'm waiting to hear back about arrows and electronics now

That’s exciting! I’ve looked around and seen some of your previous runs and they look incredible, especially your latest V2!

Would this hilt come in a raw finish and need to be painted? I thought I saw a previous TFA run that was done that way.

I'm holding out for Dan's dark Rey staff. However. If he were to do an FX capable TLJ Luke with black button activation that was more accurate than Lukyanov's I might very well be highly interested... :p

Nah-- you'll be too busy with the Leia saber... right Dan? ...RIGHT!?
Psych0ticmisfit and I are in the planning stages on this. He has a great model drawn up already, but we're looking for more references.

I might revisit this one as well. Lukyanov did a very nice job with his, so I've been holding off a bit. But, if there is interest, I might come back to it. The Dark Rey staff is modeled, I just wonder what interest will be once everyone has seen the film.

Psych0ticmisfit and I are in the planning stages on this. He has a great model drawn up already, but we're looking for more references.

I might revisit this one as well. Lukyanov did a very nice job with his, so I've been holding off a bit. But, if there is interest, I might come back to it. The Dark Rey staff is modeled, I just wonder what interest will be once everyone has seen the film.

Classic example right here Dan. I hate all the films, not a fan of the switch blade lightsaber

But I am a fan of you and your work so you know I’m on board for one!

Others might have the same out look

regardless of the film, I want a Dark Rey flip staff. I'm not entirely sold on Leia's. I like the base but not the emitter. I may do a one-off of my own as a variation on it.

however... a good Luke...? I am ALWAYS interested in.

it won't detract from my Lukyanov, it is one of my favorite hilts. Despite my hatred of how they did Luke in TLJ.

Definitely down for a Luke TLJ as I feel like that is, for better or worse, the ultimate representation of the Luke Hero saber on film. (Let's face it, the Hero was barely in ROTJ.)

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back