The CFO Has landed(Well maybe not but the ship is close)!

Happy 4th of July to my US buddies.

Now here is a really nice update on my helmet.

thumbnail2.jpgthumbnail.jpg

Its almost done!!!!!!! Just need the padding and the straps and this beast will be on his way over seas to my house and on top of my full display for the ultimate eye candy for me to feast on every day!!!

That is a beauty :thumbsup

This is the highlight of my years of Vadering and collecting. From here on out I can only go down.

Back when I first started I thought Stone helmet was an impossibility for me so I shot for the Darth Ugly, fast forward I have a Stone lid and a $1500 helmet coming my way. Who knew. I thought $600 was a lot for a helmet.

Happy 4th of July to my US buddies.

Now here is a really nice update on my helmet.

View attachment 828594View attachment 828595

Its almost done!!!!!!! Just need the padding and the straps and this beast will be on his way over seas to my house and on top of my full display for the ultimate eye candy for me to feast on every day!!!
Thanks! And that is one slick looking helmet! Congrats for getting such an awesome Vader helmet. Happy 4th of July!:D

The Helmet is FINISED and will be on my way VERY SOON

OH MY GOD IS THIS REALLY A REALITY? IS THIS HAPPENING!!!????

Attachments

• thumbnail (1).jpg
    thumbnail (1).jpg
    122.8 KB · Views: 132
  • thumbnail (2).jpg
    thumbnail (2).jpg
    112.4 KB · Views: 113
  • thumbnail (3).jpg
    thumbnail (3).jpg
    131.3 KB · Views: 100
  • thumbnail (4).jpg
    thumbnail (4).jpg
    170.6 KB · Views: 105
  • thumbnail (5).jpg
    thumbnail (5).jpg
    128.2 KB · Views: 97
  • thumbnail.jpg
    thumbnail.jpg
    115.7 KB · Views: 110
So I got an email update on the shipping and delivery date is this TUESDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :000000000000000000000000000000000!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I want to thank Mark for making this helmet available and soon his ANH and ESB Versions. Thank you for making my dream of owning an authentic cast. I know damn well that SL, TM, JB etc...Will never be in my ownership because of how exclusive(well Unfair in my opnion) they are. This helmet is on the same level as them and is available and well cheaper then the others.

Thank you sskunky!!!!!

The helmet has arrived and I have copy #9. I want to take pictures of it but I can not with out a camera at the moment. But It will happen soon.

The helmet was worth every penny spent towards it! It really put accuracy into a whole new level and perspective for me. I can not look at my Stone helmet the same way anymore. It will be my trooping helmet(I mean the Stone helmet/CFO is purely a display piece. Im not trooping in $1500LOL) till I can get the GH ROTJ.

Last edited:
That's awesome, congratulations!! Now you have something of an exclusive yourself (y)thumbsup

It's a pity that things tanked with this helmet as I was looking forward to using one as the basis for an RotJ Reveal.

That's awesome, congratulations!! Now you have something of an exclusive yourself (y)thumbsup

It's a pity that things tanked with this helmet as I was looking forward to using one as the basis for an RotJ Reveal.

As Far as I know Mark is still producing his modded versions, only the as is is done.

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back