Weird oddities in newer Star Wars toys

I love these stories! They bring back so many memories. I was born three weeks before ANH premiered, so my SW addiction began with the first ROTJ wave that appeared in late 1982. I'll never forget the day when my mom brought me the Jawa and the Sand People figure from the stores. I was wondering, was there any more, and a few days later the pegs at all stores were full of them. Our local Woolworth had most of them and I spent many, many afternoons after school there, looking at these awesome cardbacks and figures. One day they got a full shipment of Jabba's playsets and the X-Wing with R2-D2 wing folding mechanism. They had so many of these sets they were piling them right on the floor. And the boxes seemed to be huge for a kid with small kid's hands. That was so cool but they were so expensive then that we were unable to afford them (one basic figure was 19,90 DM which is about 10 €, the smaller ones were half the price; I live in Germany). Needless to say that the figures were meant to play - and to unpack... :)

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back