"Johnny 5" toy robot "number 5"

Re: "Johnny 5" toy robot "number 5"

20180916_001730.jpg20180916_001550.jpg20180916_001540.jpg20180916_001537.jpg20180915_133212.jpg20180913_101711.jpg20180911_214555.jpg20180911_214511.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: "Johnny 5" toy robot "number 5"

Ah if only data compression were that good on ram no less. 500 Megabytes online from what I know of computation would refer to Ram or as Johnny is alive his short term memory, his battery must of been wired in as a kill switch when he added the new one and as such turning him off won't erase him or kill him as some power is still going to his HD and Ram so he would sleep. I have a feeling old Number five is from a world where a .bpeg is a real compression program. Though I hope he don't have Sprites and Guardians acting all Inside Out on him.

Speaking of Reboot and Number 5 My friend I will write you tomorrow or Sat. let you know why it's been slow on our collaboration work in the Lego stuff.

Ha ha looking great my friend. He'll be dancing to Grapevine before you know it. Really great engineering you've done can't wait to see how our Lego stuff turns out, Johnny, ReBoot, So much more I just know it. Speaking of I have ordered my scale so I can soon make the Legs, Arms and Torso of our greatest Cyber Villain.

I come from the net, Infecting systems, people and cities to this place. Megaframe, my domain! My format Virus to corrupt and conquer!~ Megabyte aka The late Great Tony Jay there will never be a better voice for Megabyte thankfully Hex and Gigabyte still can reprise even in a crap shoot like TGC.

By the way your boys sounded like they were enjoying seeing Johnny come to life, Soon they will also see the greatest Virus in a compact minifigure size. Just be careful we don't need you suffering a accident like Herr Doctor.

"Mein digits!" :D

Johnny's in the tunnel with Oscar, diging ten feet below-ho-oh-oh! Johnny's in the tunnel with Oscar!!

Gets better and better every time my friend. Got my scale in the mail nood to calibrate it once I find a 100 gram item, but it will not be long before the greatest viral to come from the net will be infecting Systems, Cities and Legos! the prototype body will soon be ready and I will send it to you so you can make proper adjustments and design Megabyte a head! Oh by the way I'm gonna make you and your boys custom PiD Icons as a gift for Christmas. I need to know their favorite colors though I plan on making yours a Guardian one.

May I ask what you think of my Nimbus 2000 model I'm making? No one seems to want to talk to me but you since the incident. Keep working on what you and your boys love and we'll all have awesome toys real soon.

Johnny's in the tunnel with Oscar, diging ten feet below-ho-oh-oh! Johnny's in the tunnel with Oscar!!

Gets better and better every time my friend. Got my scale in the mail nood to calibrate it once I find a 100 gram item, but it will not be long before the greatest viral to come from the net will be infecting Systems, Cities and Legos! the prototype body will soon be ready and I will send it to you so you can make proper adjustments and design Megabyte a head! Oh by the way I'm gonna make you and your boys custom PiD Icons as a gift for Christmas. I need to know their favorite colors though I plan on making yours a Guardian one.

May I ask what you think of my Nimbus 2000 model I'm making? No one seems to want to talk to me but you since the incident. Keep working on what you and your boys love and we'll all have awesome toys real soon.
Thanks. No worries take your time. Im still psyched for the reboot project, thanls my kids and i will enjoy them and ill get back to you on the on their color choice. As for the nimbus 2000 idea im always up for new possible projects.

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back