Planet Replicas NEW Judge Dredd Licensed products WIP

Sterlacchini

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Just an FYI for those that might be interested. Planet Replicas attended Lawgiver IV (a Judge Dredd convention) in Bristol, UK, last weekend and exhibited their work in progress on new official licensed Dredd products.

Including a new comic style Judge Helmet, pads made out of light weight foam and a Carlo Ezquerra styled Lawgiver MK3. Plus some work they've been doing on a 95 Rico Puzzle Gun.

Keep an eye on their facebook page for updates.
http://www.facebook.com/PlanetReplicas/

42490432121_ef6865ef2b_k.jpg

Does anyone have information on the leather suits used by the guys in the Judge Minty production and costumers using the Planet Replicas gear? Like these guys:
uniform.png2018-06-01_175954.jpg

Judge Minty used 2 different sets.

Both were 2 pieces suits, as we couldn't be sure of the actor's sizes until the last minute.

One was by South Beach Leathers in the US and the other was by BKS Leathers.

At one point SBL offered the suit on their site, but don't seem to anymore. The one from BKS was bespoke.

I think Planet Replicas found a source who did a modified version of a one piece suit for them.

Send them an email, they might share it with you, as I 'think' that they might be focusing on suit kits in the future and not supplying the leathers directly. I'm not 100% sure on that, so you'd have to ask them.

Judge Minty used 2 different sets.

Both were 2 pieces suits, as we couldn't be sure of the actor's sizes until the last minute.

One was by South Beach Leathers in the US and the other was by BKS Leathers.

At one point SBL offered the suit on their site, but don't seem to anymore. The one from BKS was bespoke.

I think Planet Replicas found a source who did a modified version of a one piece suit for them.

Send them an email, they might share it with you, as I 'think' that they might be focusing on suit kits in the future and not supplying the leathers directly. I'm not 100% sure on that, so you'd have to ask them.
Thank you! I will contact them directly.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back