S2Jesse's Enfys Nest Full Scale Helmet Build Thread.

s2jesse

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
UPDATE: Finished and you can download the model for free if you are a patreon supporter. Just no sharing/selling. For personal use only.

patreon.jpg

When i got my first glimpse of Enfys Nest in the trailers I loved the design. Now that I've seen the film I had to make it.

Just starting to block in the shapes for a life size Enfys Nest Helmet from the new Solo movie. Lot more refinement to go then I'll bring it into 3dmax for cleanup and then back to zbrush for detail. Once done modeling, I'll be fabricating at least one full size helmet. Again this is just the roughing out phase.
nest_01.jpg

nest_01.jpg

Jesse

nest_01.jpg

Last edited:
I was hooked at the trailer and again after seeing the film just that much cooler :) Love the character all around.

Jesse

Ok little more progress. Basically i take my rough zbrush model bring it into 3dsmax for retopology. Then i take the cleaned up version back into zbrush for final sculpt and detail.

Last edited by a moderator:
little more update. getting ready for final details just trying to work out some of the script. Looks like aurebesh? Could use some more reference to try to figure out the placement. T he official guide says the inscriptions reads " Until we reach the last edge, the last opening, the last star, and can go no higher."

Last edited by a moderator:
Man I would love this file but I can’t sign up for another thing. My wife show my credit card already with all my other monthly expenses, not to mention my prop addiction expenses

Stupendous! The amount of small organic details and texture you were able to bring in with zbrush is fantastic. I hope you won't lose all that work with the print

Stupendous! The amount of small organic details and texture you were able to bring in with zbrush is fantastic. I hope you won't lose all that work with the print
Thanks yeah keeping those detaisl is gonna be tough. Might try print some sections with sla. But most likely will have to probably carve some back in by hand

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back