Black Knight early preview look.

Parademon

BK me 5.JPG
Getting ready early for the San Antonio comic con in Oct. Got my BK helmet from china for $25. Painted the red trim on my black medieval gloves & Just finished painting the red trim on the Tabbard, waiting on my medieval boots to arrive in the mail later in the month or early June. I'm gonna iron on the BK insignia on the chest. I also have a Blue cape, just have to velcro the clasps to it. Also have to fix the sword such as painting it black & redoing the handle & painting that yellow as well. Also waiting on my chainmail patterned compression shirt/pants to arrive sometime this week from Amazon. I hope to represent the Black Knight well at the con.

Howdy! I love the Black Knight idea, hence I have been researching and wound up here.

How did it go? Any updates? I also got the Xcoser helmet, it seems like a pretty good start, but i want to make the dorsal-like top fin more prominent like in the late 80's 90's version. What compression print shirt was on amazon (also love the idea and was thinking of having one made*)? Good luck. Hope you finish(ed)!

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back