A project for me and my dad

pandaman

Hi, I just found this form and I don't even know if I am posting on the correct part of this form, so forgive me for my mistakes. Me and my dad were wanting to do a wood/metal project and I was wondering if any of you guys have any suggestions about what to do? I thought that maybe we could do something like this because both me and my dad enjoy Blade Runner. Link. Does anyone have an idea of where I could get one or an alternative project that I could do? For some background information about me and my dad really like western movies and action movies and I, in particular, enjoy video games.

Hi, I just found this form and I don't even know if I am posting on the correct part of this form, so forgive me for my mistakes. Me and my dad were wanting to do a wood/metal project and I was wondering if any of you guys have any suggestions about what to do? I thought that maybe we could do something like this because both me and my dad enjoy Blade Runner. Link. Does anyone have an idea of where I could get one or an alternative project that I could do? For some background information about me and my dad really like western movies and action movies and I, in particular, enjoy video games.
Cowboys and Aliens comes to mind. But I would try to find a project that really draws you both in. I mean you don't want to start something and get bored shortly after. That would make for a long build and possibly you and your dad could have a wedge between you. Find a mutual exciting project, do some research and for God sakes man, have fun...

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back