My Indiana Jones collection.

propmainiac

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Hi all. Been on an Indy kick here lately. Saw this movie when I was 12 with my dad so it's all ways been special to me. Recently purchased the Gold idol from toynk. Then bought a gas mask bag( mk7). Added some small items that I think Indy might carry. Old pocketknife, brush and A ww1 Waltham compass. Looking for vintage tape measure and notebook. Just got relicmakers excellent Ra Nazi headpeice. Enjoy! IMG_20180522_162709.jpgIMG_20180522_162737.jpgIMG_20180522_162626.jpgIMG_20180522_162441.jpg

Last edited:
Nice collection! I've got a run of sandbags going right now in the project run section and hopefully I'll have my Sankara stones up in the next month or two :$

Thanks! Like what you have done with the stones. Might try making a set myself...love to build rather than buy but sometimes you can't pass things up.
Thanks! And trust me, I know the feeling. most of the time it’s more satisfying to see a finished product made by yourself rather than someone else! If you have any questions about it, by al means, del free to shoot me a PM! :D

That's a great start to the collection. I started with the Iman headpiece and grew out the collection from there. Been a huge Indy fan seeing the original in the theaters when I was in high school. That Golden Idol is a perfect piece for the bang on the buck, what I have although RelicMaker's piece is now on my radar. His work is absolutely the best, if you get the chance, get his Indy pieces.

I was excited this week to get some super display stands for my Indy props. I went to Landron Artifacts,( http://www.landronartifacts.com/ ) an old time RPF member who makes some great props and who has made stands for members here in the past. Picked up a stand for my headpieces and a stand for the Idol. The Idol stand fits perfectly in a Large bell jar display, so all the better for that museum like display. Very happy with getting these today. :)

IMG_5289.jpg

IMG_5290.jpg

IMG_5291.jpg

IMG_5293.jpg

Also remembered I had an old original McFarlane print, so got that framed an popped up by the collection now. :)

The stands for the headpieces are very cool :thumbsup

I sort of made something similar for mine.

V1:
CC754200-0151-4F4B-9861-08B5BEBE6C88.jpeg

V2:
46DAE535-F227-42A2-92C7-875AD4624B1F.jpeg

Styrofoam, woodfiller, and some paint to make both. Buuut I’m liking the ones you’ve shown tripoli, so I may have to grab me a couple.

Last edited:
Landron Artifacts sell the bases for $ 35 each, beautiful stands for a beautiful prop replicas. Hated displaying such nice props on such a cheap looking stand. The Idol stand was a bit more, but screen accurate, which adds tremendously to the display.

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back