Bandai Jango Fett's Slave 1

Slowhandjr

Slave 1 might be my favorite Star Wars ship but it seems like there is only love for Boba's version. I really love the paint scheme for Jango's and there are some subtle differences in the hull plating, mostly making the left and right side symmetrical. I had a very hard time finding any good reference photos or CG models so I took a lot of artistic liberties with color and weathering. This was the first Bandai Star Wars kit that I ever fully painted, other kits used some of bandai's plastic coloring. Tried to replicate the Kamino landing pad as well as made a little Obi-wan out of the flat figure (with some model putty sculpted around it) Tell me what you think, what I can improve, if anyone has some good reference photos of this version please share. I finished Boba's version, that I will share pics of soon, a while ago but I also want to paint a version that has no affiliation with either Fett. Maybe one that is part of the other 13 Firespray class ships in the galaxy. If anyone has built Jango's Slave 1, please post some pics too. then we can write a petition to Bandai to get them to release a 1/72 Slave 1. 20171130_201756_1512091157985_001.jpg20180517_125612.jpg20180516_165559_001.jpg20180517_125603.jpg

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back