How many falcons.....

JediMichael

Master Member
So when you look around here, its no secret that the Millennium Falcon is the most popular spaceship ever created.
I was then wondering, how many do you all own. This can include models of any kind, toys, 3D printed, part of it made (like the cockpit), cut up for wall decorations.

As for me, I have 3. One of these days, if I can ever get the money, I'd like the perfect grade Falcon.

An old 1983 MPC kit I made back in 2010.
P1040092.jpg

Metal earth Falcon.
P1012942.JPG

This small 7 inch one I got at Kay bee toys years ago. About 2 years ago sanded some things off, used some apoxie, more sanding, and then repainted it. Added magnets and now it sticks to my refrigerator.
P1012941.JPG

Now go!!!!

I only have four... I have the 1/144 bandai kit, two 1/350 kits, and an MPC that I'm slowly working on modding. I'm going to be adding to that total with a PG Falcon, though. Oh, I do have two matchbox falcons, as well.

Honestly, I have more Slave 1's than Falcons... I love both the designs. If Bandai would release a PG Slave 1, I'd be all over that!

Way too many.

The new "Solo" seems to have THREE Falcons in it. We all know Lando has a plated version, and the recent trailer clips have shown the Falcon at some point in the movie having lost its hull plating and appearing close to the Falcon we're all familiar with. But that recent interview with Narita (ILM designer) on a Japanese website shows "Before" and "After" versions of Lando's Falcon with minor plating changes. Not sure what the differences between the models are, but there's plenty for us to model it seems!

640 (3).jpg640 (2).jpg640 (1).jpg640 (4).jpg640 (5).jpg640 (6).jpg

I only have two, one of the Revell snap kits, and the Bandai PG Falcon that is waiting to be built. I would also like to get one of those HUGE Hasbro Falcons to play around with,

I only have four... I have the 1/144 bandai kit, two 1/350 kits, and an MPC that I'm slowly working on modding. I'm going to be adding to that total with a PG Falcon, though. Oh, I do have two matchbox falcons, as well.

Honestly, I have more Slave 1's than Falcons... I love both the designs. If Bandai would release a PG Slave 1, I'd be all over that!
I also have more AT-ATs than Falcons. I think 7 of those.

Must have all the falcons!

I have the ERTL falcon, the Fine Molds falcon, 2 FFG falcons, the bandai 1/144, the bandai 1/350, the diagostini falcon, a couple of micro machine falcons, and then this little tiny falcon that has been hanging from the windshield of all of my cars since I was 17 (that's a long time). So that's...like 10.

I'll be picking up the Perfect Grade falcon.

...and someday, I'll try to build the 4 footer.

Just saw this article on yahoo about an error from the model of the Falcon also built into the full size one.
Anyone know any more details about this?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dbFu0UNuf9Q

There were actually quite a few issues with that set, and there was a lot of confusion for a long time about some details of the falcon because of it, for example the old ship I showed before has no sign of a turret on the bottom.

Hmm....

Old school micro machine falcon

Reissue micro machine Falcon

Titanium Falcon

Action fleet Falcon

Titanium ultra Falcon

Transforming Han and Chewie Falcon

FFG tabletop game Falcon

Echo base MPC falcon

Definitely lacking in the larger scale Falcon replicas....

So far I have: 2 Hasbro hero falcons..1 modified with shapeways parts & the other still in the box. ..... 1 FM falcon with correct size shapeways dish....... I
1Bandai PG 1/72 falcon about to start building...... 1 Bandai 1/144 TFA falcon...... 3 bandai 1/350 falcons,ANH,ESB& TFA versions...... & Soon to own 2 Bandai Lando falcons.. I'm going to build 1 complete & the other with the front pod detached & interior open. Whew!!!

Last edited:
Original 1979 Kenner Falcon
1983 MPC Falcon - built 2 of these
Micro Machine Falcon
A Paper model of the Falcon
Fine Molds 1/72 Falcon - Many Shapeways parts
Deagostini Falcon - Some Shapeways parts
Bandai 1/144 Falcon
Bandai 1/72 PG Falcon
and if Bandai makes the Lando in 1/72, I will get that as well.

i just have three

1977-ish MPC Falcon a few details added, and painted with an airbrush... thought it was great when i built it, but now it shows its flaws
1/144 fine molds - still in its box
1/350-ish bandai - still in its box

Well, you asked... sooooooo.... (ok, so have been collecting these for 40 years)
Here we go, these are all in my kit/replica collection... off the top of my head (yeah right)... would have to look further on the toys...

MPC/AMT/Ertl/etc (ALL brand variants, reboxes, including from various other countries)
Revell (ALL variants/reboxes)
Finemolds (ALL variants/reboxes)
F-Toys (ALL variants/reboxes)
Bandai (ALL variants/reboxes)
Bandai Perfect Grade x2 (it gets it's own entry, since it is so darn nice)
Master Replicas plus the CKing figure sets (and the lights STILL work)
eFx
DeAgnostini (full subscription set plus accurizing)
SMT/BM x2 (and ALL of the future variants and repops by others, including a landing gear version)
Ketzer 32i Starter Set (fiberglass)
Anigrand
Argonauts x2 (built and unbuilt)
Tsukuda (MF versus Slave1 set)

That MPC (and Airfix) RebelBaseOnHoth (RBoH) One...
Crazy Details (looks like painted repop of that RBoH)
Crazy Details (tiny, comes with Medical Frigate)
Fantasy Flight Games
Micro Machines
Trilliance Space Tick (very tiny, about the size of a dime)

Maruka Toy Company (small rubber casting)
Crown Star Warrior (motorized kit, best described as foreign knockoffs)

Fascinations (Metal Earth)
Remco/SteelTec (metal, looks like an erector set version)
SteelCraft/Golem (metal)

All of the Photo-Etch stuff (Acreations, Paragraphix, Green Strawberry, etc.)
Most of the accurizing, panel, and lighting kits...
Several custom and 3D Printed ones for the bridges of various ISDs...
A sweet cardboard 1-72ish Falcon (made from cereal boxes when I was 13). My mom accidentally burned it, but have a pic.
Other (Monopoly Pieces, Tree Ornaments, etc, etc, etc)

Still trying to prove that Parker Brothers made a repop of the MPC (I have a pic of one with different front box wording in the middle). I'm also really digging the awesome Hasbro and other toy rebuilds you guys are doing. Might have to branch out a little into those.

I'm sure there are a couple of more that I am forgetting. Here's some comparison pics from around the time that the MR came out... and then some other minis to the RBoH mini. :)

Attachments

• FalconsNest01.JPG
    FalconsNest01.JPG
    43.6 KB · Views: 218
  • FalconsNest07.JPG
    FalconsNest07.JPG
    74.4 KB · Views: 179
Last edited:
Well, you asked... sooooooo....

Wow that is quite a list!

I've got 3 MPC/AMT.ERTLS ones, the original MPC one that had the lighting kit with grain of wheat bulbs, the MPC Return of the Jedi repacked one and the AMT/ERTL Cutaway version

I also have the 1/72 PG Falcon and the Fine Molds one

The Hasbro Rebels version (about 1/48)

The Fine Molds 1/144 one

Rebel Base kit one

Kenner diecast one

and some various micromachines versions, key chains, etc....

From left to right MPC, Bandai, Fine Molds

IMG_6665 (2)

Almost all of them have been started in some way, but have stalled as I needed to add details, fix things etc...

The one exception being the Fine Molds one ( I loved the details, and was not bothered enough to feel compelled to fix the mandible issue or flatness)

Hopefully I will finish the PG soon since I am not going to do any additional work beyond replacing the lighting kit (which has stalled the build)

Well, you asked... sooooooo.... (ok, so have been collecting these for 40 years)
Here we go, these are all in my kit/replica collection... off the top of my head (yeah right)... would have to look further on the toys...

:)

This... Is a sickness. They have support groups for this...

I have:
--Original ERTL
--ERTL Cut-Away
--Fine Molds
--Master Replicas
--Hasbro

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back