No response from Nice-N

scotthothpatrol

Hi Am interested in getting a Star Wars studio kit from Nice-N. I emailed them several times but have gotten no response. It seems that they only have buying options for their new Klingon cruiser and nothing for the SW kits. Is flaky customer service typical from them? I am interested in either a Snowspeeder, Cloudcar or at-st ROTJ kit. Does anyone else make good SS replicas of these kits?
Thanks
Scott

Steve is usually pretty responsive on Facebook. I'm waiting on his latest version of the TIE, and I already got the new TIE Advanced.

Yup, facebook too, got a bwing and awing by messaging Steve directly from the Nice-N page, generally gets back to you quickly : https://www.facebook.com/nicenmodeldesigns/

Have you received them from him yet? How is the casting for the B-Wing? Does it require any armature? How much was it, if you don't mind me asking?! You can PM me your response on that last question if you'd prefer. Cheers!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Have you received them from him yet? How is the casting for the B-Wing? Does it require any armature? How much was it, if you don't mind me asking?! You can PM me your response on that last question if you'd prefer. Cheers!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I have not received the Awing yet because he only casts these when ordered, it's a huge kit. But he has sent me progress photos of the casting, it's really huge an looks very promising, including a big custom made metallic frame. I got the bwing about a year ago, the casting is good overall, but I can tell it was one of the last of the batch, some silicon stuck in crevices and slight warping on thinner parts, nothing too bad but not perfect either. And yes, it came with an armature, which is just a metal beam that runs though the main wing

I have not received the Awing yet because he only casts these when ordered, it's a huge kit. But he has sent me progress photos of the casting, it's really huge an looks very promising, including a big custom made metallic frame. I got the bwing about a year ago, the casting is good overall, but I can tell it was one of the last of the batch, some silicon stuck in crevices and slight warping on thinner parts, nothing too bad but not perfect either. And yes, it came with an armature, which is just a metal beam that runs though the main wing

Just curious what the price of the A-wing is? I have not heard back from them.

A studio scale A-wing is much bigger than 1/24 scale. I'm not sure what scale the figure was that was in the studio model.

I think the figure is almost G.I.Joe/action man size!
Has anyone already identified the mannequin that ilm used for the A-wing?
His head looks like an Apollo astronaut action figure or something like that.

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back