Lightning- Big Trouble in Little China

Thanks bro! I got my test fit of everything all together and i feel a huge sigh of relief having finally finished my base version of this costume. I of course had to get a quick picture. I hope everybody enjoys it. I am my own worst critic so I see a million things I can improve but like I've mentioned it's all modular so I WILL be upgrading a few things after con. I'll try to get some pro shots while I'm there to share with you guys. Thanks sooo much for the support and encouragement!

20180903_122830.jpg

Looks awesome Bro!

I wish John Carpenter could see you, I know he would have a big smile on his face!

Thanks bro! I got my test fit of everything all together and i feel a huge sigh of relief having finally finished my base version of this costume. I of course had to get a quick picture. I hope everybody enjoys it. I am my own worst critic so I see a million things I can improve but like I've mentioned it's all modular so I WILL be upgrading a few things after con. I'll try to get some pro shots while I'm there to share with you guys. Thanks sooo much for the support and encouragement!

View attachment 840820
I have James Pax living with me currently, I wanted to reach out about your cosplay… if you could reach me at @ Sapperkidd@live.com I would like to see if you would be interested in doing a cosplay for Lighting himself.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back