SE-14r Blaster Pistol, inspired by the Lando poster for Solo

I have made a few changes to the files (realized I uploaded the wrong trigger file, and finally came up with a design I think will work for the sliding bolt action piece and knob so that it too can be assembled with mechanical fasteners. To prevent additional posts simply going through updates and files changes, I went ahead and made a Thingiverse listing and will use that as a single place for edits and file updates.

I will still post to this site with images and questions if I come up with more reference material that points to major design changes.

Thanks for everyone's input and happy printing!

Download all current files along with any listed updates on the Thingiverse Listing Here!

Very cool! I've just finished building my Prusa Mk2S, and I'm gonna get these files and try to print this out.

Pretty sure I've still got a bit to learn before I'll be able to do it, have you got any suggestions for tutorials on how to take these models through slicer software and whatever else it'll need to be printed?

It looks like the barrel is too long for my printer, I guess I should print it in 2 pieces?

Awesome work!

Sent from my VS996 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back