Hulk Build

LOGANCLAW22

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Been awhile since I have worked on a larger project. Finally got back to working on the 8-9 ft tall Hulk build using Plastic Witches kettles and using same techniques as well known artist used on his Warcraft Orc costume. Why do these pics post sideways? Hulk Full Body front.JPEG Hulk Back latex application.JPGHulk human head full body.JPEGHulk Latex application Front.JPG

Awesome costume ! Thanks for sharing this.
The only thing I would suggest is rescale the head a bit for proportions

The pictures automatically orientate themselves landscape. If you crop them so that they're wider than they are tall they'll stay upright.

I always like hulk builds. Nice job on the sheer size of it. As is said above, if you had a chance to get/make a bigger head it would finish it off nicely.

Yep....I am aware of the head size proportion issue. I'll work on it but the head is just a purchased mask for $31...I'll work on making a larger more size appropriate one. I put this together in 3 weeks so I am happy with the effort. IMG_1680.JPGPaint matching the head helps a little with proportions minimized somewhat by reducing color difference. More paint blending to go.

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back