Is your favorite TV show canceled?

Of the shows I watch...

Midnight, Texas - Good, I liked what I saw, then I got busy and missed most of it. Hope it's On Demand or goes to Netflix in time for Season 2
Beat Shazam - This one's fun to play along with, glad it's back for the summer.
AoS - Still need to finish the current season, but glad it's continuing.
The Good Doctor - Yay! Best new show of the season, IMO!
Inhumans - Everyone knew that it was a limited series going in anyway.
Criminal Minds - After the big storyline this season, it would've been a shame to cancel it.
Scorpion - Awww, I liked this one.
Code Black - Season 3 just started, and it's been close before, so it's far too early to say.
Wisdom of the Crowd - Did this one really need to be on the list? It was cancelled and pulled before all the episodes filmed finished airing.

Nope. In fact, I wish more shows were cancelled because they are mostly going down the tubes. My wife and I have decided to stop watching any show on the CW. That cuts out a bunch of shows that are simply not made for us.

I miss the Lateshow with Letterman,and Newsradio (1994). I do sometimes see Frasier on Fox.That show makes my day

I've been saying the same abou Survivor, Big Brother, and Grey's Anatomy for years. It's amazing how much garbage reality TV and prime time soap operas pass for highly rated television these days.

Aside from grey's, the others are dirt cheap to produce when you only have to pay the dork host any real money. They can probably come in dead last and turn a good profit still.

Brilliant show, I'm so happy it's coming back. I' wondering if it will be the full cast or if there will be any replacements.

From what I understand Nancy Travis and Hector Elizondo may be unavailable. But they did recast season one Kristen with no ill effects, so we'll just have to see what happens.

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back