Let's see your work-space.

as someone said i almost enjoy working on my workshop more than making stuff in it - new bench for when my lathe arrives is under construction - disk and belt sander doesn't belong there but its home is under renovation too - the far end is scheduled for racks of shelving - be a sad day when it is finished :( but my thors stormbreaker axe/hammer might get done then

20180517_195716.jpg20180517_195808.jpg20180517_195736.jpg

I'm very limited in space myself so I juist build this desk a few months ago that is totally folding in to the wall if I want.
But it's also a diorama where i'm still working on. I have so many project running it's crazy.

But it's important to me my workspace is inspiring and creative, but still working on it ;)
669f585f6341acead18cab73ec34f3c5.jpg
fbc7ceb544a64e1caeba9a4ef1e81f49.jpg
5e7f2f6aef870c51ec90b3c6332faeb9.jpg
076ffabd0959c9a5a7ce33016fee4a24.jpg

please don't take me serious I'm crazy :)

That i.viglink stuff is KILLING ME LATELY!..

I see them p[arsed as links.. thinking the poster INTENTIONALLY provided a link (Like in Mike B's post above)

NOPE.... just click bait to 'craftsy' (lame)..

anyways.. if you were in the mid-west.. you could stop at my place too! LOL

I think our local makerspace (which is actually one of the more prominent ones in the country IMO).. has some great pricing!

Full-Time Membership - $40/mo. includes 24/7 access into the space and one shelf/locker of personal storage space.

I have lots of machines/equipment too... but I could never afford the stuff they have their.. no the space to own it myself!

Tons of 3D printers, tons of lasers, tons of wood working machines.. tons of metal shop machines.. lots of CNC stuff... forge, kiln, etc..etc and the list goes on and on!

Last edited by a moderator:
You should have started this thread 5 days ago, my work space is my wife’s dining room table. and it was an absolute disaster zone, WW3 would’ve looked neater but I had to clear it all away for visiting guests staying over the weekend

That i.viglink stuff is KILLING ME LATELY!..

I see them p[arsed as links.. thinking the poster INTENTIONALLY provided a link (Like in Mike B's post above)

NOPE.... just click bait to 'craftsy' (lame)..

anyways.. if you were in the mid-west.. you could stop at my place too! LOL

I think our local makerspace (which is actually one of the more prominent ones in the country IMO).. has some great pricing!

Full-Time Membership - $40/mo. includes 24/7 access into the space and one shelf/locker of personal storage space.

I have lots of machines/equipment too... but I could never afford the stuff they have their.. no the space to own it myself!

Tons of 3D printers, tons of lasers, tons of wood working machines.. tons of metal shop machines.. lots of CNC stuff... forge, kiln, etc..etc and the list goes on and on!
$40.00 A month, where do I sign up? Where do you live for crafts sakes. Here it's hundreds per month...

Last edited by a moderator:
Okay, did SOME tidying on the weekend (half of my work bench). Here's the before and after. :lol

20180521_151017.jpg

20180521_183211.jpg

Lots of goodies out of shot as well. Table saw, whole slew of power tools, another lathe, scroll saw, sand blasting station, router table, laser engraver, two large compressors, etc. However that's not the part I cleaned and there's also a Jurassic Park Jeep and a motorcycle in there so no pics. Lol

bye bye props workshop, hello guitar workshop! I'm starting a new guitar, I NEED to have a clean workshop when working on guitars, if not: wood dust and chips on everything. It's crazy how messy we can be when building props, I'm a very OCD, clean person and my workshop looks like crap after a prop month...
workshop_01.jpg

workshop_02.jpg

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back