Producing a webseries, need your help French speaking members !

teragon

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Dear fellow RPF members, especially french (and dutch) speaking ones, for the past month I have created my own legit independent production company and managed to qualify with the biggest local television channel to produce and create a pilote for a webseries. They gave the same chance to three other producing houses, and put us in competition to win the chance to do the full series.

That's where you guys come from. You would do me a huge favor to vote for my pilote and help me win the full series. It's only a webseries, but they put in on TV as well, and it's an excellent stepping stone for bigger projects.
So if you do speak French, or if you're feeling adventurous and want to help a RPF brother out:

The series is called "The Yellow Guys", and is a comedy speaking of the behind the scenes of a fictional bad Zombie B-movie.
It's focused primarily on the department we call "régie" in French, which correspond to a mix of what you guys would call the PAs and location managers. They are responsible for the whole logistic on set, from scouting to securing locations, organising transport, the whims of the rest of crew... They are much more involved here in Belgium than in most other places, and they have a lot of juicy stories to tell.
Our two directors/writers worked in that department for years, and thus want to tell these stories through a fictional set and throwing in the mix of language that exists in Belgium, the French and the Dutch, that sometimes causes confusion...
We have secured a couple of solid Belgian actors for this, Jean-Luc Couchard (Dikkenek, Taxi 4) and Tom Audenaert (La Trève, Hasta la Vista) alongside a younger cast.

More info there: https://www.facebook.com/theyellowguys/
The votes are here: https://www.rtbf.be/webcreation/actualites/detail_votez-pour-votre-webserie-preferee?id=9891945

Thank you VERY much in advance, if any of you pass by Brussels in Belgium in their travels, hit me up, I'll owe you a good Belgian beer !

Note: their god awful voting system requires some form of identification (facebook or email) to avoid cheating, I'd understand if you don't want to go through that, although I can assure you your data won't be used nefariously, this is the main TV channel of french speaking Belgium.

Last edited:
Capture.PNG

HEMADEW and anybody who voted already, thank you very much, drop me a PM when you're in Brussels and i'll buy you that beer.

Other fellow members, if you have 10 minutes, any vote can make a difference as we are in third position but it's extremely close with the two above us. We have still 24h to change that.
Thanks in advance !

https://www.rtbf.be/webcreation/vote

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back