Avengers: Infinity War Pager (spoilers)

mrhodes

Howdy!

After lurking here for a couple of months and enviously watching the amazing work of everyone else here, I decided to jump in and design something for myself: The pager from the post-credits scene from Infinity War.

This also served as a way for me to learn Fusion 360, as it turns out this was probably the wrong project to try to learn with, but whatever!

Pager 2.jpg
Pager 1.jpg

I have also done a test print of the front piece, which was satisfactory given the level of quality of my printer. I am expecting a new DLP 3D Printer in a few days, so I'm holding off from printing the rest until it arrives, simply due to the vastly improved quality I am expecting.

IMG_20180515_144018.jpg

In the interests of sharing, I've uploaded it to Thingiverse at https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:2912299

Cheers,
Mark

Last edited:
Looks great! This is the first actual build I’ve seen for this prop so far, so congratulations on that too. How do you plan on painting it?

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back