Deadpool 2 (Post-release)

What did you think of Deadpool 2?

• Total voters
I honestly can't remember the last time I laughed so much during a movie. This was ******* glorious! Far better than the first one for me. Best Stan Lee cameo to date. Loved the surprises, and could hardly catch my breath from laughing so hard at the mid credit scenes.

I honestly can't remember the last time I laughed so much during a movie. This was ******* glorious! Far better than the first one for me. Best Stan Lee cameo to date. Loved the surprises, and could hardly catch my breath from laughing so hard at the mid credit scenes.

Agree 100%. I can't remember the last time I laughed this much at a movie(which says a lot about the state of comedies today in Hollywood). I loved the first movie, but honestly thought this one was better.

Me and my buddy both missed Stan, where was he?

I didn't see him physically in the movie, but there was a marble bust in the X mansion that DP knocked over that looked like him.

Apparently, SL was unable to appear for whatever reason, so the bust was a suitable compromise.
There was a big graffiti mural of him on the side of a building at one point,on it in a highway scene. When they're dropping with parachutes. in addition to the bust at the X mansion.

Took the wife and kids to see this last night, we all had a blast watching. I loved all the inside references and jokes, plus seeign some characters I never would have thought of being in the movie. The best part of all was that it washed the bad taste out of my mouth called Avengers: Infinity War! The mid scene credits were fantastic, I love that Reynolds can have so much fun making jokes about himself.

I was dying laughing throughout a good portion of the movie. Overall, I thought it was better than the first. The humor hit home with me a bit more and the action sequences were bonkers.

I'll be seeing it again.

I was in debate wether to see this or IW for my birthday. My girls were really excited for this and we all have Avenger burnout since watching 15 of those movies in preparation for IW so we went with DP2, soooo fracking glad I did! Absolutely LOVED it, definitely going on my movie shelf with the first one. :cool :thumbsup

This movie was well worth the money. The second-best one behind Avengers. The action was superb, the soundtrack was very good and the new "X team" was great. We especially enjoyed the scene with the X-Men hiding behind the door, the re-growing legs (we were ROFLing so hard! :D) and the "self-execution" at the end. Great fun overall!
Too bad we didn't notice Stan Lee (gotta watch it again).

However, I noticed a little blur in the Wolverine shots at the end of the movie. Were these shot for this movie or was the footage re-used from previous W movies?

I saw this Saturday night. Nowhere near as good as the first. The whole beginning was pretty boring. Alot of dead spots in the movie. The jokes and funny moments were better than the first but overall the movie just didnt fo it for me.

I liked it better than the first. I think it was mainly because there was more of Deadpool being Deadpool where the first one had to set up the origin story

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back